Chapter 8

Mina's PoV

Months have passed and Mina and Chaeyoung have been continuously chatting and video calling each other. One day without talking to each other feels like a decade to them. They were falling deeper and deeper in love with each other. By now even their friends have noticed it. Nayeon being the nosy one wanted to know what Mina was up to so one day she went to Mina's room to ask her about the person she calls every night.

'Knock knock'

"Come in. It's open," said Mina.

"Hey Mina. How are you?" Nayeon said.

"Ah Eonnie. It's you. Come in, don't just stand there. I won't eat you haha"

"Thanks. I actually wanted to ask you something. You free?"

"Neh eonnie."

"Oh ok. I was just......you know.....curious." Nayeon was hesitant to ask Mina, scared that Mina might be angry.

"Eonnie just ask. I will tell you."

"Ok. It's just, you know how you talk to someone every night. I just wanna know. Like are you in a relationship or what."

Mina bursted our laughing. She didn't expect Nayeon to act so scared to ask that question.

"Was that funny???" Nayeon asked.

"Mianhae eonnie. It's just that I wasn't expecting you to ask that question being all scared and stuff. But yea I am not in a relationship. Yet" Mina said and the last part she whispered.

"Oh ok. Can I know who it is and like everything else. Like how you met and stuff."

"Neh eonnie. Make yourself comfortable first. You seem to be out of place."

"Hehe ok."

Then Mina began to tell Nayeon everything about Chaeyoung. How they met, how Mina thought Chaeyoung was a guy but later found out she was a girl how they exchanged their IG and how they started talking. Nayeon was a good listener which Mina really appreciated. She even told Nayeon that she started having feelings for chaeyoung and now it's growing.

"Daebak! Jinjja. How? Like ok I get it. So what are you going to do about this Mina ssi"

"I don't know eonnie. We are in South Korea, a celebrity representing TWICE. I can't tell people I love girls. They won't accept me. They might hate me, even worse they might hate TWICE. I don't want that to happen eonnie. I think I need to forget her," said Mina with tears streaming down her face.

Nayeon couldn't watch Mina in this state. "It's ok Mina ssi. Just listen to me. If she makes you feel loved, makes you feel special then you shouldn't sacrifice that. It's rare to find someone like that."

"I know eonnie but what about TWICE and our hard earned reputation. If I reveal that I have a thing for girls then it will be gone. Our fans will hate us eonnie."

"Mina ssi listen. If they are our true fans then they will support us no matter what. They won't judge us. And plus love is love. When you love someone you don't look at external factors. You look at their heart. You feel their love. I don't want you to sacrifice you love for people who don't accept you. Understand?"

"Neh eonnie. Gomawo. I don't know what I would do without you."

"Haha I know. But Mina ssi for now keep it betweeen is two. We will tell other members first but not now. We should tell them this weekend. Is that ok with you? You can prepare till then."

"Neh eonnie."

Mina and Nayeon hugged each other. Mina needed this and Nayeon knew that. No matter how kid like Nayeon's personality is or how much she acts like a Maknae she will be there when you need her. That's one of the reason why other member trusts her. Nayeon is practically Mina's life saver right now. They keep on hugging until they have to go out to have their lunch.

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Jeez why did Jeongyeon and Dahyun call me? I think I did something. I better do some aegyo and call them eonnie jus to be on the safe side." Chaeyoung was talking to herself as she was returning back to their home. She wasn't sure what she did but she was already making up some excuses just in case. As she reached her home she opened the door and was welcomed by the sight of Jeongyeon and Dahyun on the couch. As soon as they made eye contact Chaeyoung apologized.

"Mianhe eonnie. It's a mistake. Whatever it was I didn't meant for it to happen. Mianhe."

"What's wrong with you Chae? You didn't do anything." 😂 said Dahyun.

"Then why did you say you wanted to talk," said Chaeyoung confused.

"That was not because you made a mistake pabo. We were just asking if you were in a relationship?" Said jeongyeon.

"Mwo? Wae?" Chaeyoung still confused.

"Cause nowadays you don't even play with us anymore. All you do is talk to someone. Like every night. How do we know? We live in the room next to you." Jeongyeon said.

"Oh that. Ok I'll tell you. Let's grab some food from the kitchen first."

They happiest agreed and went to the kitchen to get some food. They got bunch of snack and went back to the living room and sat on the couch. Then jeongyeon began.

"Ok now we all are set. You may go on Chaengie."

"Ok so first things first. I am not in a relationship yet."

"So you are planning to be?" asked dahyun.

"Hopefully." Said Chaeyoung.

"Ok who is SHE?" Asked jeongyeon.

"Wait. Daebak! How do you know it's a girl?"

"Cause the way you fan girl TWICE especially Mina we know you are not straight." Said jeongyeon.

"Oh ok. That means non of you are straight. You Dahyun you are totally into Momo and you eonnie you are head over heels for Nayeon." Said chaeyoung.

"And we never denied the fact Chae." Said Dahyun and Jeongyeon nodded.

"OMG ok guys. Anyways let me tell you everything."

This way Chaeyoung told her two best friends everything, not leaving any details.

"So that's it guys. Any questions?"

"Omg. She lives in Korea? Ok decided, we going to Korea next month." Said Jeongyeon.

"What about classes." Said Chaeyoung worried.

"Omg Chae do you like sleep in class or what. It's vacation next month. For like 2 months. Oof god help this child." Said Dahyun.

"Ok ok. But really ok. I am down for Korea. It's our home town but I have never been there." Chaeyoung.

"Yep so it will be fun. Hope we meet Twice." Said jeongyeon.

"Uhhhh guys. We will actually meet them. Here see this. They have a concert the same time we are there and they also have fan meet and greet." Said Dahyun reading from her phone.

The three shouted in unison. They were the happiest dorks in the world right now.

"Ok ketchup and TWICE here I come." Said chaeyoung.

"Ok let's start planning, booking flights and buying the tickets. Let's go." Said jeongyeon.

And they all ran to Jeongyeon's room to plan. Money wasn't a problem for them, especially chaeyoung as she was filthy rich. Then Chae thought to tell Mina about this. She took out her phone and texted Mina.

———————————————————————————
Time for them to meet after all. Seriously though if they were actually not straight I would still accept them. I know it's hard for people to come out especially if you live in a conservative society and it's even harder for people who are under the spotlight. So if there are people who come out then I really appreciate them.