Chapter 23

It was 6:59 now and Chaeyoung stood up to go back home. Just then the door opened and in walked a girl wearing a mask and a hat. Chaeyoung couldn't see their face but recognised her to be Ketchup. Why? Because she was wearing the necklace that Chaeyoung had given her. Chaeyoung then called her to the table and told her to sit. When she came closer Chaeyoung had a sense of familiarity but didn't know how. Then ketchup sat in front of Chaeyoung and started talking off her mask and her hat and said.

"How have you been Chaengie?"

Chaeyoung stood there frozen. She couldn't believe that Mina was here in front of her even when she thought she would be waiting for her at place Y. The reality kicked in. She finally understood that Mina was in fact Ketchup. She finally found her words.

"M-Mi-Mina? You a-are Ketchup?"

"Yes Chanegie. I am the one. It's me that you have been talking to all this time. I know I did you wrong by not telling you the truth but I couldn't. I can't let someone know that I, Mina, is playing that too with a fan."

"Its ok Mina. But how? Like do you actually like me or are you just playing around."

"What do you think Chaengie? Why would I be here in front of you? I don't just like you, Chaeng. I love you. I have loved you from the day we started talking."

"Me too Mina. I just didn't know that my first love and my true love were the same person."

As they talked the started to become more open and confident. Chaeyoung texted her friends that Ketchup was here and Mina texted her friends that she meet Chaengie and not just anywhere but where they were meant to meet. Place X. Both parties friends were extremely happy for them. 1 because they met and 2 because Jeonju....and 2 yeon and DahMo gets to meet again. Chaeyoung and Mina kept on talking even when their food arrived.

"So you have been choosing Mina over Ketchup. So why did you show up here today huh Chaengie?" Mina asked.

"Its cause I always loved you but I also loved you. I mean I always chose Ketchup but I couldn't tell. lol"

"Ok let's eat."

"Ok. Here you want to try some?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yea sure."

"Here." then chaeyoung fed Mina and Mina did the same for Chaeyoung. After they finished eating they talked some more.

"Why were you late though Minari?"

"Oh its cause originally I planned to go to Place Y. It's because you always choose Mina over Ketchup so I went there. I was already 20 minutes into the ride when I got this uneasy feeling. You know what I mean right?"

"Ya I know. Continue." Chaeyoung said.

"Then I told the driver to to back to this place and here I am. To be honest I would have arrived earlier but there was so much traffic. At one point I even decided to go on foot but it slowly opened."

"OMG Minari. I couldn't imagine you going there. Seriously though. I guess we are meant to be after all." Chaeyoung said smirking.

"Ok Ok now lets get the bill and let's go."

Chaeyoung then called the waitress and asked for the bill. Once she paid the bill and left a huge tip for her they went back in Chaeyoung's car as Mina had told the manager that she will be going on her own with her friends. They manager surprisingly agreed. Once they were in the car they started chatting again.

"So all the members knew about us?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes Chaengie."

"Oh so that's why they were teasing me? And the time Momo eonnie was bitten by a bug, it was actually you?"