Chapter 10

Mina's PoV

Mina happily skipped through the hallway of their dorm and headed to Nayeon's room. Once she was in front of Nayeon's room she took in deep breath then knocked on the door.

'Knock knock'

"Come in. It's open." Said Nayeon.

Mina then stepped in. Then closed the door behind her and headed to Nayeon's bed where she was laying down using her phone.

"Hey eonnie. Can we talk?" said Mina.

"Oh it's you. Ya sure come sit."

"Gomawo eonnie," said Mina and sat on the bed whilst Nayeon got up to face Mina.

"What brings you here? Oh wait..... is it the girl? What's her name? Chaeyoung?"

"Ne eonnie. It's her. She is coming to Korea with her friends next week."

"Is she forcing you to meet her???" Said Nayeon almost shouting.

"No eonnie. In fact she was totally opposite. She said if I was not comfortable then I don't have to meet her. She just wanted to tell me."

"Then what's the problem, Mina ssi?"

"Eonnie it's just that I wanna meet her. I can't keep it any longer."

"Mwo? We need to tell the members first."

"That's why I came here eonnie. But here first read our conversation." As Mina said this she handed her phone to Nayeon and Nayeon read the entire chat.

"Omg she is so sweet. So kawaii," said Nayeon.

"I know she melts my heart."

"Oh I was talking about her friend, Jeongyeon. She is head over heels in love with me."

"Omg eonnie."

"Mianhae. But ya Chaeyoung is sweet too. I mean I can totally feel that her love is genuine. I give you my blessings Minari. Hehe" said Nayeon.

"Thank you eonnie. So now how do I tell the members?"

"Tomorrow. Tomorrow is Friday. We will tell them during dinner ok?"

"Neh eonnie gomawo. Saranghae ❤️"

Then Mina stood up and left her room. She then started to practice in her room on how she should start and tell her eonnies. She didn't realize it was time for dinner. She then went to dinner and after finishing she came came and asked chaeyoung how their planning was going. They then started talking. As usual Mina had to go after they talked for 2 hours.

Time skip

"Ok here it is. I'll be telling them once we start eating dinner. But first I need to talk to Nayeon eonnie and ask for some advice."

Mina then went to Nayeon's room. She knocked on the door and after Nayeon called her she entered the room and closed the door behind her. She then started speaking.

"So eonnie today is the day. I am really nervous. I need you help. What should I do? I don't k ow anything. Help me. How should I approach them? Like what if they don't accept? What if they hate me? Eotteokhae? Eotteokhae????"

"Mina ssi calm down first. Here come here and sit down first. I know you are really nervous but I told you I am here to help. I'll just be beside you when you tell them. I am sure they will understand. And don't worry they won't hate you," Nayeon comforted Mina.

They started talking and talked till it was dinner. Mina felt relaxed and confident after Nayeon comforted her. She now felt ready to tell the members. It was now time for dinner. Mina and Nayeon went to the kitchen. All the member were present there. She saw Jihyo opening up the food that they ordered. Momo was just looking at the jokbal. Waiting for everyone to be done. Tzuyu was setting up the table for everyone and Sana was being sana. She kept on looking at Tzuyu while flirting with Momo. When the plates were served and food was on the table everyone sat ready to eat.

(Their seating order)

Jihyo
T
Momo A Sana
B
Nayeon L Tzuyu
E
Mina

"Ok so everyone let's eat," Jihyo said.

"Ok. Gomawo." Everyone said in unison.

Then they began to eat. As the were eating Nayeon pokes Mina from underneath the table signaling her to start talking. Mina nodded and began.

"Uh eonnie, Tzuyu. I need to tell you something."

"Ya go on Mina," said Jihyo.

Jihyo's gaze froze Mina. She couldn't speak until Nayeon called her name.

"Mianhae. Ok so I wanted to tell that I .....uh.....you know.... I....."

"Mina ssi, just say it. I know you love someone," said Jihyo as if she read Mina's mind. Everyone then turned to Mina then Jihyo then back to Mina.

"Huh? Ne eonnie. How did you know eonnie?"

"It's kind of obvious to be honest. You always focus on your phone. Every night it seems like you are talking to someone. You have become happier in general so I just guessed. So who is the guy?"

"Eonnie. I know it might be too much for you. You might not accept me or you might even hate me but it's a ......girl."

Everyone was stunned. Momo has dropped the fork she was eating with. There eyes fixed on Mina. Mina couldn't meet her eonnie's eyes so she immediately dropped her head.

"MWO????," shouted Sana.