The end ❤️

Omg how much can this penguin sleep for so long. Is she crying??? Is she having a nightmare? Chaeyoung thought to herself while looking at Mina sleeping. Tears were flowing from her eyes. Chaeyoung wanted to wake her up but also wanted her to have her sleep.

"No Chaeyoung. I need you," Mina woke up saying this which startled Chaeyoung.

"Minari are you ok? Did you have a nightmare?" Chaeyoung went and hugged Mina.

Mina cried in Chaeyoung's arms. Chaeyoung just hugged and comforted Mina. "Are you ok? I am here. Don't worry."

"Chaeyoung, you are not gonna leave me right? You are not gonna forget me right? We will be together till the end?" Mina asked.

"Of course Minari. We have already come a long way. We will be together till the end. Trust me."

"Ok."

"Saranghae."

"Saranghae."

"By the way what was your dream about?" Chaeyoung asked.

Mina then told Chaeyoung all about the dream. Chaeyoung just hugged Mina after she finished.

"Don't worry Minari. It's just a dream. I will always be by your side don't worry."

"Ok if you say so."

"Yea now get ready. We need to get your parents at the airport. Hurry."

"Oh ok."

They then went to get Mina's parents from the airport. They even took Minyoung with them because her parents wanted to see Minyoung.

——————————————————————————-Well I guess this is the end

Well I guess this is the end. If you guys want any chapters please let me know......uh I guess I'll be writing a short book next. It will be about ITZYs Ryujin and Lia ❤️

But yea I feel like MICHAENG ship is the realest one. I hope their ship always sails.

Anyways thnx all the readers who chose to read this story even though it might have been boring. ❤️

Seriously it would have been nothing without you supporting. Thank you 🙏