Chapter 29

Everyone was up early today. They had to head back to Seoul. They all went to the washroom to do their early morning routine. After that they got changed and went to have their breakfast. Once they had eaten they decided to plan everything in their room so they headed back. Once they were inside they all sat in a circle and started discussing.

"So what should we do? How should we approach PD nim?" Asked Mina.

"Ok let's do this. First let's get to Seoul. We will go at 10, take a rest half way there, then we will reach at around 1:30. Depending on the road condition. So after that let's take some rest and let's go to his office at 3?" Jihyo asked and they all agreed to it. "You guys just go back to your apartment and we come once we talk to PD nim." Jihyo added facing the three.

"Ok eonnie. We will do that. Let's leave now. Jeongie you can drive. I'll go the second half." Chaeyoung said.

"Ok. Let's load our stuff." Jeongyeon said and they started loading their stuff. Once they were set to go Chaeyoung and Dahyun went to make the parents. They then went and took their seat and headed back to Seoul. Half way their they stopped at a drive thru and ate their brunch. Once they were done Chaeyoung took over the driving and Mina came to the shotgun. They then continuously drive to Seoul. The roads were kind of empty today so the teacher at 1:20. Then chaeyoung dropped the girls off at their dorm. Helped them unload their suitcases and went back to their apartment. But the girls didn't forget to give their partners kisses. When they saw that Jihyo was alone, jeongyeon, Chaeyoung And Dahyun ran to Jihyo and hugged her. They also have her a peck on the cheeks. Mina, Nayeon and Momo found it really cute. They were like dorks. After that they bid goodbye and the three went to their apartment.

Mina's PoV

"Chaeyoung and her friends just left. They are like the dorkiest people out there." Mina thought to herself.

Then they all went to their rooms and took a short nap. When they woke up it was 2:30. They freshened up got ready to go and face JYP. As Mina went outside she found all the member were there except Jihyo.

"Eonnie where is Jihyo eonnie?" Mina asked.

"Oh her. She went to the headquarters. She wanted to see JYP first. She wanted to talk privately. She told us to be there at 3." Nayeon said.

"Ok let's head out." Mina said then they all headed to the JYPE building.

Jihyo's PoV

"Ok it's time now. I think I should go early and talk to PD nim privately then call the others." Jihyo thought as she was heading out. When she was about to leave she heard Nayeon's room open and saw Nayeon coming out. She was still half asleep but asked Jihyo where she was going.

"Ahhh Nayeon eonnie. I'll be heading to JYPE building. I will talk to JYP privately first. Then you girls come at 3 and we will talk as a group."

"But shouldn't we be talking about it together. I mean it's mainly us who did this. You are the least involved. JYP might get angry at you when we were the one that did that." Nayeon said worried.

"It's ok eonnie. It's also my responsibility as a leader to save my children from harm. Hehe" Jihyo said.

"No wonder you are the best leader. Ok Jihyo ssi take care. I'll tell all the girls and we will be there at 3." Nayeon said and waved at Jihyo.

Jihyo then waved back at Nayeon and headed out. When she was in front of the building she was nervous. She didn't know what the outcome would be. She didn't know the consequences. They might have to disband. This will break Jihyo's heart because she spent 10 years to reach her. 10 years of hardship to become TWICE. But she had to go talk to JYP. She headed inside the building and asked if JYP was in his office and if she could meet him. The girl said she could and told her to go to his office. When she was outside the office she had to gather all her courage to go in.