Chapter 18

After the concert ended the trio went home. Kwang Soo was waiting for them outside the arena. There were a lot of people going out right now. As soon as they enterd the car they started shouting at each other. They were talking on top of each other. They were worse then 5 year old kids. Then Chaeyoung stoped them.

"Dakchyeo! HAJIMA!!!!"

Everyone fell silent after that. Then Chaeyoung began. "Hey listen everyone, we all will talk about our experience but one by one. Dubu, you start."

"Ok so. First the concert was awesome. Everything about it was great but what's greater is Momo noticed me, I think. I swear we made eye contact. She even smiled at me and waved at me. Seriously, I could melt. I know this is like impossible but I swear it felt like she knew me from before. Yep that's it for me," said Dahyun.

"I think its kind of the same for me. Well you see, when Nayeon was coming to our wing she was looking for something, or someone. I don't know. But as soon as our eyes met she stopped looking for whatever it was. She just stared at me smiling. I loved it obviously I am not gonna lie and that's it for me," said Jeongyeon.

"and finally my turn." said Chaeyoung. "Guess what? I was shocked myself too. It felt like Mina knew me. She was just staring at me. Like I could tell that. As our eyes met it felt nice. I sound like a creep lol. But seriously she even smiled at me. She was just looking at me. And at the end she even winked at me. I was like wtf. I couldn't contain myself. It was the best feeling in the world to be honest. And that's my experience."

"So wait. You mean to say all our 'LOVE' came to us and looked at us? Like they could have gone anywhere but they chose us?" Asked Jeongyeon.

"Yes. It feels like they all knew us before. Don't you think so? Or it's just a huge coincidence. Whatever it is I loved it," said Chaeyoung.

They then went back to their penthouse. As soon they reached they went to their own rooms as they were really tired. The first thing that Chaeyoung did was text Mina about her experience.

Chaengie_cub : OMG guess what happened???? OMG U WONT BELIEVE ME......

Meanwhile

As soon as the concert finished they went back to their changing room. None of them spoke as there were people and managers in the room. They got changed and went to their van. In the van everyone was in their own world. Some were dozing off and some were thinking about people they saw today. When they reached home their managers bid goodbye and that's when the girls were free to talk. They all gathered in the hall and sat quietly unlike the three before who were shouting at each other. Then Jihyo broke the silence and said.

"Well done today everyone. You did great. Now let's talk about the three. First I thought it was only the two of you *pointing to Nayeon and Mina* but when I looked over to your wing I saw Momo smiling and waving at the third person. So Momo how about you start."

"Uhhh ok. So you know I was really not interested at first but when Mina said she was a huge fan of mine.....I couldn't help but to see who it was. So I looked at Chaeyoung's profile and found Dahyun. I didn't realize when I got so attracted to her. Mianhe.....I should have told you earlier. But yea now I think I have feelings for her. Also I waved at her and smiled. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looks so cute," said Momo.

"Don't be sorry Momo. You did nothing wrong. You should have told us but it's ok. Now we have three members falling for three of our fans. This is so illegal lol. Anyways who is next? Nayeon eonnie you go," Jihyo said.

"Ok so you all knew I had a thing for Jeongyeon. So today when we dispersed to go to different wing I was excited to see her. I was looking for her everywhere but I couldn't find her. Then when I was about to look for Mina I saw her. We made eye contact. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked so tall. Like I just kept on staring at her and when I realised that I may have looked like a creep I smiled at her and OMG she smiled and arghhhh it was cute. I don't know.....I already want to go to the trip with her," said Nayeon.