Chapter 40

As they were heading back Ryujin left Lia's hand. Lia gave her a questioning look.

"Eonnie, you are Chaeyoung's girlfriend remember?" Ryujin said.

"Ah yes. Thank you for understanding." Lia said.

They then went inside the studio where others were. Then Mina came to Lia.

"Are you cheating on Chaeyoung with her?" Mina said smirking.

"Of course not. I am not like you. She was just upset that I hadn't told her about my cub." Lia said.

"Listen here. I don't want us to fight but she is not your cub."

"Oh really? We'll see about that. I think I should call her here..... I would want to go on a date again and maybe my house later." Lia laughed which angered Mina.

"Don't you dare."

"Oh I definitely will. You can't stop me. You have no rights. She is with me now. Well it's all thanks to you."

Mina kept quiet. It was her fault after all but then Jihyo called her and she went to her group members leaving Lia there.

As Mina reached the others Jihyo started speaking.

"So now I guess we have to go to JYP. Mina you got the video right. Let's go." Jihyo said and they headed out of the studio to JYP's office. When they were almost there they encountered BamBam and Mark. They were looking at Mina and smirking which made all of them feel disgusted and uneasy. They suspected something but let it slide. They then knocked on JYP's office and went inside after he had called them. Once they were inside JYP asked why they were inside.

"Annyeonghaseyo girls. Any reason to be here?" JYP asked.

"Uh yes PD nim. This is actually very important and it's regarding two of the member from GOT7." Jihyo spoke.

"Oh really?"

"Yes PD nim. It's BamBam and Mark. Last time we did accuse BamBam but without proof but this time we have brought proof with us." Jihyo said.

"What is this about?" JYP asked being confused.

They then explained everything to JYP. Mina felt ashamed of her actions but it was too late now.

"Ok girls let's see the proof. If what you are saying is true then we will take actions against the two."

"Ok PD nim. Mina give me your phone." Jihyo asked.

"Oh ok. Let me look for it in my bag."

Mina looked for her phone but it wasn't there. Everyone helped to look for it but none of them got it. Then it clicked.

"Eonnie remember when we entered and BamBam and Mark were there smirking......you think maybe?"

"Omg. Mina go check." Jihyo said.

"Girls you know this is a huge allegation." JYP said.

"Yes and we are not making up stories PD nim." Mina said.

"Ok go look for your phone."

Mina then went out of the room to go to the studio. Before she could reach the practice room BamBam and Mark came up to her.

"Looking for this?" BamBam said while throwing Mina's phone up and down in the air.

"Where did you get that from?" Mina asked.

"Uh well we heard you talking about evidence about us. We kind of had to look at it too." Mark said. "We didn't find it though."

Mina then took her phone from there and searched her gallery and she couldn't find the video. They had deleted it.