Chapter 33

It was morning now. Mina had woken up before her cub. She was laying on the bed thinking about their plan and the consequences when Chaeyoung started moving. She then looked at Chaeyoung who resembled a sleepy cub. This made Mina laugh and Chaeyoung wonder what was wrong.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Chaeyoung asked confused.

"Oh nothing. Just that you look exactly like a cub. It's cute." Mina replied.

"Ok lol. Anyways let's get ready and go down to have breakfast." Chaeyoung suggested and they both got off the bed. Mina went to do the necessities first while Chaeyoung tidied up the bed. Once Mina was done Chaeyoung went to do her thing while Mina changed. Once Chaeyoung and Mina was done they headed to the kitchen but none of the other members were awake. So Mina and Chaeyoung decided to make breakfast for them.

"What should we make for them?" Mina asked.

"Uhhh how about some toast, eggs and bacon?" Chaeyoung suggested which they booth agreed too. They then started making breakfast for others. Chaeyoung was the one who was making the food. Mina helped to make toast. Once she was done she went to Chaeyoung and back hugged her. While back hugging Chaeyoung, Mina watched Chae cook. She was enjoying this until someone interrupted them.

"Uh you guys....Can you stop being so clingy now? I am hungry." Momo said as she proceeded towards the food with everyone else.

"Ya sure. I am just finishing up with that." Chaeyoung said as Mina started serving.

"Ok listen up guys. Today we will be going back to JYPE building to talk to PD nim about our plan and everything. We will leave after lunch ok?" Jihyo said.

"Ok. Can we order lunch though or Chaeyoung can make it......I don't mind either cause they both are good." Momo said.

"Yea I can make it if you want. I'll just go and buy some ingredients later. Also as it's going to be your last day here till next week or so we can order some dinner." Chaeyoung suggested.

"OK. We'll decide what to order later. Let's eat breakfast now or it will get cold." Nayeon said.

Everyone ate their breakfast. The all loved the bacon cause it was the prefect crispness. After they were done eating they all went to watch some dramas and Chaeyoung started cleaning up the tables and the dishes. Mina insisted on helping her just so she could spend some time with Chaeyoung. Once they were done they went to the others to inform them that they will be going to the grocery store to buy some ingredients. They then headed out of the apartment towards Chaeyoung's car. They went straight to the grocery store first. Mina and Chaeyoung planned to make some kimchi, egg rolls, teriyaki chicken, bulgogi and tteokbokki. They gathered all the ingredients need for that. After shopping they then decided to go and have some ice cream. They went to the ice cream parlour and Mina ordered vanilla and Chaeyoung Strawberry. Once they were done they were about to head back home when they saw jokbal and instantly remembered Momo. They decided to buy for her and took it home. Once they were back they saw that none of the members have moved from their places. They decided not to disturb them and went straight to the kitchen to prepare their lunch. They then washed their hands and started preparing.

TIME SKIP

"Omo! Where is this smell coming from? It smells so good." Momo said.

"Smells like gogi. Is Chaengie and Mina back?" Sana asked.

"I guess so. They must be cooking." Nayeon said.

"Oh ok. I'll go check." Momo said excited.

"You just want to eat don't you?" Jihyo said.