Chapter 35

"Eonnies can we eat?" Mina said.

"If you want." Nayeon said.

"Ok let's go." Mina said without looking away from her phone.

Jeongyeon and Dahyun went to get the food and the plates. Once everything was set up in the living room Mina finally put down her phone. We all started eating yet Mina didn't notice that Chaeyoung wasn't there. Then finally when they were about to finish Mina spoke.

"Where is Chaeyoung? Did she already eat and go?"

"Mina, Did you really not notice that she was not here for the dinner?"

"Oh she wasn't here? Ok then."

Everyone looked at her in disbelief. We all thought that this was just a passing phase but BamBam did do something to her. We all were really mad at her so we just decided to continue finishing the food and ignored her. Once we were done we started cleaning up.

"Eonnie I'll do this." Mina said.

"No! It's fine. I'll do this. Just go." Nayeon said.

"Uh is everything fine with you eonnie?"

"Me???" Nayeon said raising an eyebrow.

"Okay I'll just leave."

Mina then left to go to her bedroom which was where Chaeyoung was. We all stopped her immediately.

"Yes What is it?"

"Can you go and sleep in my room today?" I said.

"Uh why?"

"What do you mean why Mina? You judged her feelings already. Jihyo told you not to go on a date it will hurt her feelings right. But you still choose BamBam. Now we haven't even told her about the date but she is already hurting. What will she be like if she finds out about this?" Nayeon said.

"Well eonnie it's not really my problem is it? Me and BamBam are just friends. I don't see why she would be jealous. Also the fact that she asked me who I was texting is telling me she is not respecting my privacy."

"Mina! She didn't ask you like that. She was just asking you in a normal way but you.......BamBam has taken over you. This way you might lose Chaeyoung."

"Well if that's what destiny wants then it's that."

"Omg Mina. I can't believe this. Chaeyoung loved you from all her heart. She loved you from the time you debuted. She hasn't loved anyone like this before." Dahyun said.

"I guess Jihyo was right. She deserves better than this, she deserves better than you." Jeongyeon said and left the room and Nayeon followed while glaring at Mina.

We all then left one by one. I went to Chaeyoung's room to find her sleeping. I can see that she has been crying. Oh this poor kid. Life has been so unfair. I am glad that she has friends like Dubu and Jeongie. She looks so innocent while sleeping. I can't see her heart broken. I have to do something. Should I ask Lia for help? She may be able to help me. I'll talk to other member tomorrow and ask Lia.

Oh is she waking up?

"Hey eonnie. You are here?"

"Uh yes Chaeyoung ssi. Can I sleep here for tonight?"

"Yes eonnie."