Chapter 22

Today was the day that decides whether Chaeyoung and Mina are meant to be. Whether fate wants them together or not. None of them texted each other but both of them had already made their minds. Now they had to wait few hours to find out the truth.

Chaeyoung's PoV

"So today is the day where I'll find out if I want Mina or ketchup."

"Yes Chaeyoung ahh. I hope you follow your heart and meet the one that you love," said Jeongyeon.

"You are not telling us about your decision so we are hoping you made the right choice Chae," Dahyun added.

"I hope so too guys. I really do. I really love both of them but I have now made my decision. I'll go to the one that I always chose. It has always been her and will always be her. Forever." Chaeyoung said.

"Ok Chaeyoung ah. Come let's eat and get you prepared for tonight." Jeongyeon said as they headed to the kitchen. They had their breakfast and started planning.

Meanwhile...

Mina's PoV

"So its finally the day. I have thought about it the whole night and come to the decision. I will be a good idol and go to my fan. I won't be selfish to go to my love over my fan. Ya that's it. Mina be the idol everyone dreams to be. Don't be selfish." Mina thought to herself as she went to the washroom to get ready for today. After she washed her face and brushed she went to the kitchen to find everyone already seated.

"Good morning, Eonnie, Tzuyu."

"Good morning Mina ssi." everyone said.

"So today is the big day Mina ssi. You ready?" asked Jihyo.

"Nae eonnie. I have thought about it a lot and came to a decision that I'll be going to Chaeyoung as Mina."

"Oh ok. I hope you meet her." Nayeon said.

"I hope so to. If she doesn't show up and go to meet ketchup which is highly unlikely then I'll lose her. If I go there as ketchup and she doesn't show up then still I'll lose her. So I would just go to her as Mina."

"Ok Mina. We just hope for the best. I know you guys are meant to be together. I just hope that you two end up together somehow. Please tell her that you are Ketchup after you meet her," Sana said.

"Nae I will. I'll wear the necklace she got for me."

"Oh great. Now let's eat and plan your outfit and everything." Jihyo said.

"Nae." Then everyone started eating. After eating they planned everything for tonight.

Time skip

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Ok I am ready guys. This is it."

"Ok. Are you sure that you are going to Ketchup? I mean Mina must be waiting for you."Jeongyeon asked just to confirm.

"Nae eonnie. I have always chosen Ketchup over Mina but I couldn't tell. I love them both but I guess I love Ketchup slightly more. I don't know how I fell this deep in love with Ketchup but ya. I love her," Chaeyoung said.

"What if Ketchup thinks you will go to Mina and not come?" asked Dahyun.

"Then I guess that's it then. I have not texted her so I don't know if she will come or not. If she comes then we will be together but if she doesn't then I guess that's it for us. There is no going back. If fate wants us to be together then we will meet, if not then I will forever treasure our memories. Here I have also taken the penguin ring with me. I will give it to her if she comes." Chaeyoung said.

Then they headed out to the car where Kwang Soo was waiting for Chaeyoung.

"I guess this is it then. I wish you luck, Chae." said Jeongyeon.

"I can feel that you both will end up together," said Dahyun.

"Ok thanks guys. I will get going now. Annyeong."

"Annyeong. Good luck."

As they said this Chaeyoung smiled and closed the door. She then told Kwang Soo the place and she headed there. She was feeling really nervous. She knew that all the times she chose Mina Ketchup might have thought she would choose Mina today as well so the chances of her not showing up is very high. But Chaeyoung still ha to take the risk. So she went to meet Ketchup instead of Mina. She then arrived at the restaurant. She arrived 10 minutes earlier and waited for Ketchup to hopefully show up.

Mina's PoV

"So Mina. Are you ready?" asked Jihyo.

"Nae eonnie."

"Are you sure you want to meet Chaeyoung and not ketchup? Like you can change your mind and go to (XXXX XXXX XXXX) ? You never know. She might be waiting for Ketchup you know." Nayeon said.

"I have made up my mind eonnie. I will sacrifice my love for a fan."

"Ok Mina take care. But what if she decided to meet ketchup and you go as Mina and not find her?" Sana asked.

"I guess that's it for us then. That probably means destiny doesn't want us together. If I don't see her today then I will just treasure our memories forever."

"Ok Mina good luck." everyone said as she headed to (YYYY YYYY YYYY). She then went inside the car, waved at everyone and headed to meet Chaeyoung as a fan. As Mina was going she felt nervous. She started to think about the consequences.

Chaeyoung' PoV

"I have been waiting for 20 minutes now. Its already 6:10. Will she come or not? I should just talk to Dahyun and Jeongyeon." Chaeyoung thought.

Group chat

Chaengie cub 🐯 : Hey guys. She is still not here.

Jeongie ostrich 🦆 : Wait its just 6:10

Dubu eagle 🦅 : exactly wait. Plus there might be traffic right now. Its rush hour. It took you almost one hour to reach so it will be the same in her case. You both live in the same neighbourhood anyways.

Chaengie cub 🐯 : Guess you are right. I'll wait for her.

Chaeyoung waited more while chatting with Jeongyeon and Dahyun. It was already 6 : 50 and the waiter had come twice already to take her order. She felt like ketchup was not going to show up so she decided to leave.

———————————————————————————
There you go. Mina went to Place Y and Chaeyoung's waiting for her at place. X. Will their path cross???

Let's say their neighborhood is in the center and place X is one hour away from there home towards west and place y is also one hour away from center towards East.

X. <———————-center ————————>Y

So it's not possible to go to both of them together.