chapter 16

Right then the door bell rang. When Jihyo went to open the door there was a girl at the door. She didn't quite recognise the girl. The girl then asked Jihyo to call Mina. Jihyo was now curious as to who the girl was but she just went in and called Mina.

"Hey, Mina ssi. There is someone at the door looking for you. Would you go and check?"

"Ne eonnie."

Then Mina stood up at went to the door to see who the person was meanwhile other members were getting curious about the person.

Mina then headed toward the door and saw someone familiar, someone she knew.

"Annyeong Mina ssi. How have you been," asked the unknown girl.

"Ahhh annyeong. I have been good and you?"

"Same here Mina ssi. Its been a while now."

"Uhh yea. Sorry I have been really busy lately. I couldn't meet you."

"Its ok. I know you just had your comeback. By the way it was really good."

"Haha thanks. Please come in. We are just standing here."

"No its fine. I need to go anyways. I was just here to drop off your parcel. Its from someone called Son Chaeyoung."

"Ah yes. I told your sister about the parcel."

"Nae. She told me. So I thought it was yours even though it says 'To Ketchup'. But yea that's for you. Here."

"Ah thanks a lot and thank you for dropping it off."

"Its my pleasure Mina ssi. Anyways I'll get going. Annyeong."

"Annyeong."

Mina then closed the door and headed inside where everyone was sitting and were curious about the girl.

"Who is that girl, Mina ssi?" Jihyo asked.

"Oh her. She is a friend of mine. She was here to deliver a present from Chaeyoung as I gave her address to her."

"Oh ok. So what's the gift?" asked Sana.

"I don't know. She never tells me when I ask her."

"Oh ok. We'll just open it then." Nayeon said.

Then they started opening the gift. As soon as the cut the cardboard box there was a beautiful box inside. Just by looking at it they could tell that it was from an expensive shop.

"Woah this looks expensive. I wonder what it is," said Momo.

When they opened the box everyone was surprised. It was one of the most beautiful thing they have seen. It was a penguin pendant which was coated with diamonds. Mina was speechless. She couldn't believe that Chaeyoung would give her this when Chaeyoung doesn't know who she is. She didn't even realize that Chaeyoung had texted her until Nayeon told her that she received a text.

Chaengie_cub : Hey. Did you get my gift?

M_a_penguin : OMG Chaengie. You didn't have to buy me such an expensive gift. I know its really beautiful and I love it but its too much.

Chaengie_cub : I love you so its worth it. Plus I really wanted to give you something special to show my love for you is real if you still think I am playing around.

M_a_penguin : Saranghae ❤️

Chaengie_cub : Saranghae ❤️

M_a_penguin : So are you prepared for the concert?

Chaengie_cub : Yep we all are.

M_a_penguin : By the way how is Jeongyeon.

Chaengie_cub : She is good. WHYYYY? You are mine. Don't even think about going to her.