Chapter 17

Chaeyoung couldn't wait to see Mina and it was the same case for Mina. Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Dahyun were all hyped up. Dahyun even did her eagle dance, that's how hyped up she was. They have been waiting for 10 minutes now and almost every seat was filled up. Then everyone's attention was attracted to the stage by someone speaking. It was the signal saying that the program was about to start. We all were waiting for TWICE to come on stage and there they were. TheY were on the stage now. Now all the fans were hyped up. Everyone was cheering for them. They were chanting the TWICE FANCHANT.

"Im Nayeon! Momo jjang! Sana jjang! Park Jihyo! Mina jjang! Chou Tzuyu! Hamkkeyeoseo Haengbokhae! ONCE! TWICE! JALHAJA."

(Let's just forget Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Dahyun's name in this chant and I also mixed two fan chants together 😂 )

"OMG THEY ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HUMANS TO WALK THIS PLANET," Chaeyoung shouted.

"I KNOW RIGHT. GOSH I THINK I AM GOING TO CRY. OMGGGGGG THEY ARE SO GOOD LOOKING," said Dahyun.

"GOD LOOK AT NAYEON. I LOVE HER. I WANT HER TO NOTICE ME."Jeongyeong shouted.

"THEY WILL. ONCE THEY START COMING HERE. RIGHT NOW THEY ARE JUST PERFORMING." Chaeyoung said.

They then watched TWICE perform. They were in awe. They couldn't believe that after so long they got to see them performing live. After the performance the lights of the stage faded and the only light visible was the one coming from the light stick. Then they heard Jihyo.

"WASSUP ONCESSSSSS!!!!!!," Jihyo shouted then all the fans roared.

"ARE YOU ENJOYING???" Jihyo asked again and all the fans went "NAEEEEEEEE"

Then a beam of light focused on the center stage and there they were standing like angels sent from heaven.

Then TWICE introduced themselves.

"One in a million, Annyeonghaseyo TWICE imnida." and again all the fans were cheering. They were screaming as loud as they can not caring about their voice. Then twice were just there introducing themselves. When they were done introducing they started few other dances. After that it was time for them to go to the wing area and that when Mina, Nayeon and Momo went towards wing B and Jihyo, Tzuyu and Sana towards wing A. And there they were standing face to face with each other. Unknown to Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Dahyun that those three were actually looking at them.

Let's go to each person's short PoV (It will all be what they are thinking)

Chaeyoung PoV

"Omg she is a total angel. No wonder I fell for her. I really want to grab her attention and I really want her to notice me. She actually looks like a penguin in real life. I wonder what my other penguin is doing. OH SHIT.....OMG DID I JUST MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH HER. OMG SHE JUST SMILED. THAT GUMMY SMILE. IT'S SO PRECIOUS. OMO I AM ACTUALLY GONNA FAINT. DID SHE JUST WINK.....FFS GODDDDDD SAVE ME. ARGHHHHHHH....."

Mina's PoV

"OMG there are so many people but where is the one I am looking for. I then signal Nayeon eonnie and Momo eonnie to come with me to wing B where Chaeyoung said she will be. I walk straight up to the edge of the stage and I still can't find her. Then I start looking for her and then I saw her shouting like there is no tomorrow. Oh my gosh she is so fricking cute. I mean I have seen her pictures. She looked cute but more of a hot side. But here she looks like a baby omg. She actually looks like a tiger cub. OMG she is even cuter in real life. I just want to go off stage and hug her right now. I swear to go she is so cute. OMG we just made eye contact. Shit. Wait did I just smile at her. It was totally subconsciously." Then I decided to tease her even more. I winked at her and started heading to the center stage.

Jeongyeon's PoV

"OMO she is coming in our wing. I am so happy to choose wing B. Luck is favouring us. Wait is she searching for someone. It looks like she is looking for someone. Oh shit we made eye contact. OH SHIT OH SHIT......WHY IS SHE ONLY LOOKING AT ME WITH THAT SMILE. IS THERE SOMETHING ON MY FACE??? WHY IS SHE LOOKING AT ME? EOTTEOKE?"

Nayeon's Pov

"Omg where are they. Mina said she will be in wing B. I just just look around. Wait am I being too obvious? Where are they though omg I can't find them. OMG there she is. OH damn she is taller than I expected. She looks so cool though, but maybe its hot or cute or mixture OMG IDK. Wait I have been looking at her and smiling like a retard. Shit.....what will she think. OMG I should stop. I'll just go. Come back later."

Dahyun's PoV

"There she is. My one and only love. I can't help but to be mesmerized by her beauty and her dancing skills. I dont know what I should do. I have been in love with her for the longest time ever. Omg I really hope she at least notices me. I want to be able to talk to her, hug her, claim her mine but that's too far fetched so let's just hope she notices me today. Wait is she looking at me? OR IS THERE SOMEONE BEHIND ME? Omg is she actually looking at me and smiling at me? Wait she just waved at me. Flippppp I am dying."

Momo's PoV

"My members don't really know that I have been stalking Dahyun. Well I wasn't really interested at first but when Mina told me Dahyun loves me I couldn't help but to see who it was so I stalked Chaeyoung's profile to look for Dahyun. I stalk her everyday which kind of made me have a thing for her. I dont know if I should tell them or not. I will but after the concert. For now let's look for her. OMG there she is. She is so pretty in real life. I swear I want to just go and hug her. Why is she so cute. I wanna meet her right no but I can't. You know what I have been staring at her now maybe I should just wave at her and go back to my members."

The concert was going smoothly now. Some talking, cheering, singing and dancing. They didn't even realise that the concert was now coming to an end. They were all very happy especially the 6 of them. The got to see each other in real life until they meet again after 4 day. The show finally ended. TWICE went back stage and people went back home.

———————————————————————————
So I haven't been to their concert YET.....I was close to going but ya. Anyways while writing this I actually felt like I was in the arena. Felt nice 😂