Chapter 36

Jihyo's PoV

"Ok so let's have breakfast eonnies. I'll then drop you off." Chaeyoung said.

Did they just broke up? I am happy in a way but also sad. I didn't want them to end up like this. I need to do something about them. Everyone was looking at them now. It seems that now the roles have reversed. Chaeyoung seemed to be the one that's happy and Mina sad. I guess they truly are the Push and Pull couple.

"Ok let's eat. Chaengie come here. We have someone for you." Nayeon said. I guess she is talking about Lia.

"Who is it?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Uh do you know ITZY?" Nayeon asked.

"Omg yes. I love them. They are so hot and cute. I love them. Especially Lia. Oh she is my bias."

"Oh really. Well good news. When we were practicing with them we were just talking and Lia was looking at our Jeonju pictures. When she saw your picture she wanted to know you more. I couldn't tell before cause you were in a relationship but since now you are not. Would you like to meet her? She seemed really interested in you when we told her about you." Nayeon said. Jealousy clearly visible in Mina's eyes. We all saw that and kind of excited where this was going to.

"Oh Chae that's great. Go meet her. You deserve better. Maybe she can help you."

Mina was getting extremely jealous at this point. She hated what she did and she wanted her cub back but the others are not helping. She wanted Chaeyoung to refuse that offer.

"Ok eonnie. I'll go. Let her know and maybe if it's possible we can go today?"

"Oh ok. That's great. I'll let her know. She will be really happy. I think she wants to date you." Nayeon said.

"Oh ok. Let's see where it will take us. For now let's eat." Chaeyoung said. They all started eating. Once they were done Nayeon immediately told Lia about the incident. She called Lia with Jihyo and let her know about everything and that they are planning to make Mina jealous. After Lia agreed they called Chaeyoung and let her know about the plan and she was in. Once everyone was ready they went to the JYPE building. Jeongyeon and Dahyun decided to stay home as Chaeyoung planned to go on this date.

Once they were there Nayeon and Jihyo went inside to Lia, told them about the plan and told her to act in front of Mina. She agreed and went to meet Chaeyoung. Once she saw Chaeyoung she acted all shy. Cause Mina was next to her glaring at Lia.

"Oh....Annyeong. I am Lia."

"I know. You are actually my bias. I love you. Uhhh I didn't mean it like that."

"It's ok. I don't mind." Lia then linked her arms with Chaeyoung and said, "are we going on a date?"

This whole time Mina was glaring at them. She was hurt internally but raging on the outside.

"Yea sure. I would love that, especially with you."

This was the last straw for Mina. She immediately grabbed Chaeyoung and pulled her to an empty room.

"What the hell are you doing, Son Chaeyoung?"

"What? I am only going on a date unlike you who kissed him."