Chapter 13

Mina woke up to a text from Chaeyoung. She felt like her day was already great. She then opened the text and read it.

Chaengie _cub : Hey just wanted to let you know that everything is set. After the concert and everything we are planning to go to Jeonju hanok villiage after a few day. After the concert can we meet if you are ok with it? I won't force you though. And then if you are ok with it you can go with us to Jeonju and maybe you can be our guide 😂

Chaengie _cub : Also I know you might be uncomfortable with it but it's fine. I totally understand you. But if you wanna go with us, you can bring your friends. I'll sponsor you guys. But tell me before hand ok. ❤️

She then freshened up and got dressed. After that she went straight to her eonnies to tell them about what chaeyoung had told her. As soon as she opened her bedroom door she ran to the kitchen as she knew everyone was already there due to their loud talking. She then greeted everyone and sat on the empty chair.

"Someone seems happy today. What is it Minari" asked Jihyo.

"Oh eonnie it's Chaeyoung. Like how we planned she said she wants to meet after the concert and the meet & greet."

"Oh that's great. That child seems like a mind reader haha," Jihyo said.

"Ya eonnie. Then she said that she will be going to Jeonju."

"JEONJU!!!????!!!!! Daebak!!! I always wanted to go there. Can we please go?" asked Nayeon.

"Actually yes eonnie."

Everyone looked at Mina in a confused manner. Then Mina clarified everything to them.

"So eonnie she said that she will be going with her three friends and asked me to join them. She said that as I might feel uncomfortable she said that I can bring my friends with me. She also said that she will be sponsoring the trip."

"DAEBAK?? Is that kid that rich?" Sana asked curiously.

"I don't know eonnie but that's what she said"

"I'm in," they all said except Jihyo. So they all looked at Jihyo in a questioning manner.

"I want to go to. I'll just confirm with PD - nim. It's his decision after all. I'll also tell him that it's our friend and not someone we met online. Also since it's our vacation anyways I'll tell him that we won't need managers to go with us on this vacation," Jihyo said.

"Omg GodJihyo we love you," they all shouted in unison.

"I know. Now the breakfast is ready, let me serve and eat up. Plan for the trip. I'll go and talk to JYP today. Ok?"

"Neeee," everyone shouted.

They started to eat after that. Once they finished Jihyo went to the jyp headquarters and Mina went to her room to text Chaeyoung.

M_a_penguin : Ya I would love to come with you. This is a great bonding time. Also how many friends can I bring with me?

As soon as she sent it she put her phone in charge because she knew Chaeyoung wouldn't answer right now. She then headed of to her eonnies as they still had to plan everything.

Time skip

M_a_penguin : Ya I would love to come with you. This is a great bonding time. Also how many friends can I bring with me?

Chaengie_cub : Oh really that's great news. Anyways you can bring as many friends you want. But make sure they are close to you then it will be fun.

M_a_penguin : Oh ok. I'll bring 5 of my friends. Is that ok?

Chaengie _cub : Ya sure. 👍🏻

M_a_penguin :Don't worry. They are more than my friends. They are practically family tbh.

Chaengie _cub : Ok that's cool. Hopefully my friends will also find someone for them.

M_a_penguin : I know one will for sure.

Chaengie_cub : Are u a fortune teller? 😂

M_a_penguin : No but I can just tell. 😁

Chaengie_cub : Ahhh ok so?

M_a_penguin : So what? Are you done planning?

Chaengie_cub : Yep. And I have already shopped for everyone but you won't know what it is. 😜

M_a_penguin : Why are you doing this to me Chaengie?

Chaengie_cub : I don't know? Cause I love you. But when we arrive I'll need your address. I'll send you a gift . When you meet me please wear it. 😍

M_a_penguin : Mwo???

Chaengie _cub : Not telling.

M_a_penguin : Ok but better not be like something weird. It should fit me thought.

Chaengie_cub : Don't worry. It will be prefect for you.

M_a_penguin : Oh ok ❤️

Chaengie _cub : Actually just give me your address right now.

M_a_penguin : Ok here. (XXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX)

Chaengie _cub : Ok thnx. ❤️

Chaeyoung and Mina kept chatting until Mina had to go because Jihyo was back from JYPE headquarters. She just texted everyone that she will reach in 10 min. She didn't hint anything. Mina was scared. Mina then bid goodbye to Chaeyoung and went to the living room where everyone was present. They were just chitchatting. You can sense a heavy atmosphere and anxiousness was visible on their faces. When Mina sat on the couch she asked everyone.

"So everyone received Jihyo's text right? So what do you think? Is it bad news?"

"I don't know. She didn't use any emojis this time. Maybe it is bad news after all," said Nayeon.

Mina was about to speak when Jihyo entered with a sad face. Everyone expected the worst scenario possible now. But Mina was still hopeful. She then gethered all her courage and asked Jihyo.

"So eonnie what happened?"

"Do you want the good news or the bad news first?"

"Bad" they all shouted in unison.

"Ok so.....JYP said that.....we can't"

———————————————————————————
What will happen if they can't go on this trip together???