•|Goodbye + Nekoma|•

The day of the Karasuno-Nekoma Reunion had arrived.

"Wake up!" You bursted into the boys' room. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

"Let us sleep longer~" Kozume whined. He was sleeping closest to the door.

You laughed at this and poked at his cheeks.

"Something smells good." The boy moved his nose around to get a better sense of what it was.

"There's grilled fish for breakfast this morning." You informed him. "If you don't come, I'm gonna eat it all."

"Fish?"

You witnessed the other eight Nekoma boys raise their heads excitedly. They really were like a bunch of cats.

"Yeah, fish." You smiled, walking off. "But don't come down until you've washed up."

"Okay~!" The boys groggily called out.

Today was the day you got to see the remodeled Karasuno.

You didn't have any contact with them during the time you were Nekoma's manager and hoped that they were practicing their butts off while you were away.

~*~*~

Once both teams arrived at the designated venue, they lined up and bowed to one another respectfully.

"Shimizu-san!" You cried out, running to hug your mentor.

Unlike with Tanaka and Nishinoya, she didn't push you away.

"Nice to see you again." Was all she said while accepting your embrace.

"Two beauties!" Yamamoto cried out in anguish. "Why do they get two?"

"(Name), you're back!" Hinata jogged to you excitedly. In just a split second he began to shed tears of relief. "We were so worried about you!"

"What exactly did you think happened to me, Hinata?" You couldn't help but laugh as you knocked on his head with one of your knuckles.

A familiar blonde male walked up to you and stated, "Welcome back, Shorty."

"Ah, Kei!" Your features lit up. "Nice to see you too."

The boy's face scrunched up. "You dunce, it's not like I haven't-"

"(Name)." Kuroo called out to you from the entrance, interrupting your brief reunion with Tsukishima.

"Ah, coming!" You replied to him and turned to the Karasuno members. "Sorry guys, but I'm their manager until they leave the Miyagi Prefecture."

"Wha-?!" Hinata's jaw dropped. "What?! Why?!"

You shrugged. "Ask Takeda-sensei. Those were the conditions."

Their expressions darkened and you laughed it off as you walked away.

Tsukishima's face scrunched up even more than before—if that was even possible. Rather than being irritated with the fact that you were their temporary manager, he was more irked that you were so nonchalant about it.

You walked up to Kuroo while the male was whispering something to his childhood friend.

"Let's go~!" You called out happily, truly grateful for the opportunity to mingle with Karasuno before the match.

As soon as you began walking, Kozume grabbed your left hand and Kuroo grabbed your right one. The two childhood friends escorted you into the gymnasium like this.

You could feel several pairs of eyes digging holes in the back of your head. Kozume seemed indifferent, but Kuroo looked happy about his decision. He was definitely mischievous.