•|Ruined + Date|•

November rolled around and you were borrowed off to be Nekoma's manager for the final play-offs.

The whole Karasuno team sent you off and you were extremely happy about that.

"Don't get hurt while I'm gone!" You yelled.

"We wont!" They all replied.

You rode the train to Tokyo alone, but your brother picked you up from the train station.

"Tenma!" You ran towards the male. "How's your apartment looking?" The last time you visited, it seemed inhabitable. The raven-haired male averted his gaze, and your soft expression turned stern. "You haven't been keeping up with it, have you?"

The male sighed. "Look, I'm a manga artist and-"

"(Name)!" You heard someone call out to you.

"She's back!" Another yelled.

You abandoned your brother in order to greet your favorite Tokyo team.

"Kyaaa!" You screamed. "I actually missed you guys!"

'Kya?!', the ten of them thought. Did she just say Kya?

"We're so happy that you're back!" Haiba picked you up and spun you around as if you were his younger sister.

"Woah there." Kuroo laughed, snatching you from the taller boy's hands. "Welcome back, baby girl!"

"We missed you too, Udai." Kai gave a small smile from the back.

The raven-haired male set you down on your feet and you were able to successfully greet everyone.

You noticed that someone was fidgeting and figured you should introduce him to the team.

"Nekoma, this is my big brother." You pointed to the respective people. "Tenma, this is Nekoma."

"Udai Tenma, huh?" Kuroo thought for a moment, and then his jaw dropped. "Then that means you're the Little Giant from Karasuno?!"

"Little Giant? I'm the actual Giant." Haiba pointed to himself. He didn't get the reference.

But it was true.

He was definitely almost two meters tall.

"I'll be staying at my brother's place while I'm being your manager." You informed them.

Yaku chimed in this time. "Then how will you be getting to Nekoma?"

"I'll GPS my way after your school day is over, and then I'll make my way back." You gave them a small smile. "You have a week with me. Let's make it count!"

After that, your brother returned home with your belongings, he said he needed to get work done.

"Let's go for a date!" Kuroo hooked his arm with your own.

"A date?!" You were taken aback.

"With all of us." Haiba smiled sincerely.

You felt relieved at the sound of those four words. "That's something I can do."

"But first, let me give you this!" Inuoka handed you a red Nekoma jacket.

"Yeah!" Yamamoto agreed. "If you're our manager, then you gotta look the part!"

You were so happy with their gift.

For the next few hours, team Nekoma escorted you all around the city. The first stop was the sky tree. You took lots of pictures with them there. Afterwards, all of you headed to a cute sweets shop.