•|Camera + Pictures|•

In the end, Karasuno successfully captured both sets.

"Yay!" Yachi grabbed your hands and was jumping up and down. Karasuno was going to be proceeding to the second round.

"Oh! The bentos!" You informed Yachi to bring the team up while you went to get the lunch that was ordered for everyone.

As you sped down the hall, there was a small buzz coming from your pocket.

You picked it up and answered without checking who it was.

"Hello?" You called out.

"Little." Ushijima's deep voice could be heard through the device.

You slowed your pace a bit as you waited for him to continue.

There was a long silence that befell the both of you.

You took that time to thank the delivery guy as you grabbed the food.

"Did you need something?" You asked into the phone.

Ushijima was a man of few words, but not a man of no words.

There was some shuffling and you began to anticipate what he was going to say next.

"We saw you through the television~!" It was Tendo's energetic personality that bursted through instead. "And Wakatoshi-kun just called you on impulse."

You chuckled. "I'll make sure to wave next time the camera's on me."

"Give a little heart too~!" The redhead interjected before saying he was going to hang up.

Setting the lunches down, you stretched. "Bye Tendo-san. I'll text you later, Toshi."

Somehow, you managed to hang up right when the team met up with you.

"Who was that Udai?" Hinata asked curiously as he stuck out his hands for his bento.

You chuckled and handed him one from the paper bag. "Ushiwaka said he's watching you play, Hinata."

The boy's eyes glistened with excitement. "Ouuuuuhh~!"

After distributing lunches, everyone went to sit in the stands. You, of course, went to watch Nekoma's ongoing game.

"Front row seats?" Tsukishima frowned at your decision. "You're gonna be hit in the face with the ball."

Ignoring him, you realized that Nekoma's defense was solid, as usual.

"Ahh man..." Azumane groaned. "This is so hard to watch."

You chuckled. They were certainly giving the opposing school's ace a difficult time.

"One touch!" Kuroo yelled back as he fell down from his block.

Yaku was able to receive the ball after that.

As you watched, something else popped into your mind.

"Ah, that's right Kei! How was it like working with Hinata?"

The ash blonde frowned as he remembered the occurrence.

"He's just doing body slams. It doesn't count."

"It does count!" Hinata protested a couple rows above the two of you. He still had food stuffed in his mouth.

As the two of you were talking, Nekoma managed to pull through and win the match.

Kuroo glanced up and saw you watching. He gave a slight wave. With that, you left. Knowing that they were also advancing was enough for you.

"You two sure are friendly~" Tsukishima teased.