•|Kuroo + Ending|•

"I'm so sorry!" Alisa apologized vigorously through the phone.

You furrowed your brows and massaged your temples. "So you're telling me... you told Lev that you're my agent... AND you told him where we usually meet... and then he told Kuroo?"

She was definitely panicking about the whole situation. "I'm really sorry (Name)-chan!" Once more, her frantic voice was heard over the phone.

To be honest, Kuroo was the one person you weren't ready to meet yet. It reminded you of the whole situation with Ushijima. You simply didn't have the heart to tell him that you were leaving. But five years later, Kuroo was standing in the lobby of your apartment complex. This meant you didn't have a choice. The confrontation was taking place now.

"You have a visitor." Was what the front desk told you, and here you were, looking at your visitor through a glass wall. Apparently he had been kicked out of the lobby for being disruptive—but that was actually because the staff didn't believe he was an acquaintance of yours.

"H-Hi Kuroo." You nervously tapped your foot on the ground as you opened the door to let him inside.

He silently followed you into the elevator, through the hallway, and into the apartment. You were grateful that your brother wasn't going to be home for a few days. As soon as the two of you were alone, he approached you and wrapped his arms around you.

Your eyes teared up at the familiar warmth.

"Hi baby girl." The black haired male greeted you as if you never left.

After allowing yourself to cry for awhile, you told Kuroo about what happened in America—to explain why you didn't keep in contact with him. Then you expanded a bit on why you had a hard time facing him when returning.

He also explained to you what he went through after you left. After the Spring Tournament, he noticed that you hadn't texted him and figured you probably just got tired of him. It wasn't until the Spring Tournament the following year that he heard you moved.

"Five years is a long time to be (Name)-less." He chuckled, patting your head from the couch adjacent to you. "But I heard you were back and I came to say hi."

"What have you been doing Kuroo?" You asked curiously.

He stayed silent for a minute. "I have a wife and kid now."

At the sudden news, you felt your heart shatter. You quickly distanced yourself from Kuroo and pulled your legs onto the couch in a criss-cross manner.

"Congratulations!" You quickly cheered up. As long as he was happy, you couldn't have wished for anything better.

Even though you wanted to think that way, you still felt tears prick at your eyes. "I-I'm going to go get some water." You announced, standing up abruptly before you started to walk away.

Kuroo grabbed your wrist and pulled you backwards until you were sitting on his lap.

"W-We can't be doing this." You protested, fighting to release yourself from his grip.

He buried his face into your back.

"Kuroo, stop." You were full-on crying.

Even if he wanted this to work, you knew that he was married and you didn't want to be dragged into a complicated situation.

"I was lying." He whispered into your back.

His words made your chest tighten.

"I don't believe you." You stated, covering your face with your hands. "Let me see proof."