•|Protein + Ticklish|•

"Can you help me practice?"

You overheard the conversation Koganegawa was trying to start with Tsukishima and Kunimi.

"No thanks." The two responded while walking away.

"You're asking the wrong people. I'll help." Kindaichi stated.

"I can take notes for you guys!" You offered.

Before they could respond, an arm was placed over your shoulders. "No, you're coming to the cafeteria with me." Tsukishima informed you. "We're going to eat."

He gave Hinata a smug smile and the orange-haired boy felt his stomach growl.

"Stop it, Kei." You scolded him, pushing his arm off of you and running over to Hinata.

Rummaging through your pockets you found the one thing you had been meaning to hand the boy.

"Here's a protein bar, Hinata." You handed it to him. "You're going to be hungry on your way home, so eat it on the train or something okay?"

"Protein!" His eyes lit up. You didn't understand how someone could be so innocently happy with just a protein bar, but he sure was.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" You waved before jogging to catch up to Tsukishima.

"Why're you so nice to him?" The blonde frowned. "Not like he was invited."

"I was sent here to watch over him." You explained, poking his torso with your elbow. "Plus, Coach Washijo is so harsh on him. It wouldn't hurt to show him some kindness every once in a while."

"Tch." Tsukishima averted his gaze. "Whatever."

"I'm still his manager too, Kei." You sighed. "I have to make sure he's being taken care of."

As the two of you arrived at the cafeteria, you were glad it was a ways away from the gym. You would feel guilty if Hinata had to smell this food and couldn't eat any.

~*~*~

Shortly after finishing dinner, you followed Coach Anabara to your designated room.

"We're going to have you stay here in the female dorms, so let us know if you need anything." He instructed before handing you the key to the room and leaving.

You placed your duffel bag on the floor and did a quick stretch, plopping down on the bed afterwards.

Before heading to the baths, you briefly checked your phone.

As usual, there were many messages.

«««««

Ushijima Wakatoshi

I believe you forgot to give me

my report.

Udai (Name)

Coach Washijo has the sheets in his office.

If you need it, I can go grab it.

Ushijima Wakatoshi

Okay. I'll be waiting in the entrance to the men's dorms.

//You sighed and rolled over. The thought of having to walk in the cold was so unpleasant that you honestly didn't want to go out, but you did say you would give him the report so it was best to keep your word.//

Udai (Name)

Okay.

«««««