•|Little + Big|•

"Captain, they won!" Yachi's voice could be heard through the video call.

The quality was extremely shaky.

"D-don't cry, Hitoka!" You yelled into the phone.

"Let's go meet up with them." Sawamura suggested.

"Okay, let's do that." This time you followed behind him. "Hitoka, I'm hanging up." You announced before pressing the designated button. "Captai-"

As the two of you walked, you happened to pass by one of the practice gyms with their doors open.

A volleyball came flying between you and the captain, hitting the wall to your left.

"Oya!" You yelped, dodging it.

"Udai! Are you okay?" Sawamura was now facing you.

You noticed that he removed the ice pack from his cheek and told him to put it back on immediately.

"Ten minutes on, ten minutes off!" You scolded, earning a slight glare.

After picking up the ball, you brought it back to the doors.

"Little...?"

You heard someone say in a deep voice.

Your eyes immediately darted up at the familiar nickname.

Maybe your dreams really were prophetic.

"Big?"

As soon as your eyes landed on the other person, you stiffened. At the sound of his own nickname, he also froze up.

"It couldn't be..." He furrowed his brows as he glanced at the person you were with. "Karasuno?"

You stared at the olive-haired, olive-eyed, volleyball player.

It was Shiratorizawa's ace, Ushijima Wakatoshi.

"Toshi..." You uttered.

Slapping your hands over your mouth, you stared at him in disbelief.

'Where did that name come from? Why can't I remember? Is the name 'Toshi' from 'Wakatoshi'?'

There were so many things running through your head.

"Do you know each other?" Sawamura stood beside you, snapping you out of your trance.

Even your captain was a little intimidated by the famous Ushiwaka.

"I-I'll catch up with you later, Big." You put on a smile and handed him the stray ball. "Also, close the doors when you practice so bystanders don't get hurt."

With that, you pulled your Captain along and dragged him to meet up with the rest of your team.

For some reason, you began to think of your dream from the other night. A strong wave of sadness washed over you and tears began freely falling from your eyes.

"A-Are you okay?" Sawamura became frantic. "Are you hurt somewhere?"

"I'm fine." You wiped at your eyes. "It's just... I don't understand what just happened."

The captain frowned and patted your head.

"I don't get it..." He sighed. "But cheer up."

"Oh!" Nishinoya spotted you and the male. "Capta...in...?"

Your nose was red and the skin under your eyes was a slight pink hue.

"Daichi, did you make (Name) cry?" Sugawara walked over and began punching the other's abdomen. He didn't care if Sawamura was hurt at all.