•|Friend + Report|•

The next day you returned to Karasuno's gym for afternoon volleyball practice.

"Did you ever find someone to be your boyfriend?" Azumane blatantly asked.

You mentally face-palmed at the question. So many people were going to misunderstand his words of concern.

"You were looking for a boyfriend?" Tsukishima twisted his head in your direction.

"I think I would have made a good candidate." Sugawara crossed his arms and huffed.

"Well, she had good reason to choose Asahi." Sawamura chuckled at the thought. "I don't think he could have beat Terushima Yuuji though."

"Why don't you just ask Oikawa at this point?" Ennoshita joked. "I'm sure he would have loved to take a picture with one of Karasuno's managers."

"Oikawa-san?" Kageyama's ears perked up at the conversation in the wrong moment.

"You don't have any pictures of you and Kuroo-san?" Yachi asked. She knew what they were actually talking about.

"Yeah, I thought you two were close." Tanaka asked, shuddering at the memory of Kuroo kissing your temple.

"Ahhhh! I don't wanna hear it!" Sugawara plugged his ears and sang a random tune.

"Tsukki?" Yamaguchi called out after noticing that his friend was brooding in anger.

"I think I would have been the perfect one to ask." Tsukishima shoved his glasses up. "I'm intelligent, witty, have good come backs-"

"You're just a smartass." Tanaka and Nishinoya interrupted him in unison.

"B-B-B-Boyfriend?!" Hinata's eyes lit up at the term when he finally processed the word.

"I asked my childhood friend." You told them, laughing it off.

Tsukishima immediately thought you were referring to his brother and got upset.

Sugawara's jaw dropped. He was losing to some guy he never met.

"You guys don't know him though." You smiled, rolling out the ball carts. It was true. They didn't know the Ushijima you did.

Your statement peaked Tanaka's interest and now he was following you around the gym asking futile questions.

"She has connections everywhere." Kinoshita stated with furrowed brows.

"That's somehow frightening." Narita chimed in.

At that moment, the Captain's eyes went wide. He walked over to you and whispered into your ear, "Is it Ushijima?"

You became flustered and quickly covered his mouth. 'I forgot that he knows!'

"Hm. Hm." He triumphantly walked away.

The other members were watching the whole ordeal and figured out that Sawamura knew something.

"Tell me, Daichi!" Sugawara practically pounced on him.

"Captain." Tsukishima glared down at his upperclassman. "We need to talk."

"Tsukki?!" Yamaguchi was now 100% worried for his friend.

Shimizu made a mental note to ask you about it later, in private.

~*~*~

"Udai-kun!" Takeda-sensei peeked his head into your classroom.

You turned to stone.

He was definitely going to ask you for something again.

"Yes, Sensei?" You asked.

He motioned for you to follow him to the teacher's lounge.