•|Tsukishima + Ending|•

"Volleyball~!" You hummed happily as you walked through the streets. Since you were already in the area, your brother said he would just meet you at the Sendai City gym tomorrow.

That gave you a whole day to adventure out and reminisce.

You felt the urge to stop by the high school, but settled for the park nearby your old house instead.

"Ah~!" After sitting on the swing, you curiously stared at the one next to you. "I wonder how Kei's doing."

You checked your phone and debated downloading CrowChat, and in the end, you gave in. Right before you could open the app, a voice called out to you.

"Shorty?" You glanced up at the sound, and your eyes were met with the very Tsukishima you were thinking about—just 21 years old.

"Hi Kei!" You shyly smiled after realizing how mature he suddenly seemed.

His eyes widened. It was as if he didn't think it was really you.

"Q-Quit staring at me like I'm some ghost!" You yelled nervously, snapping him out of his trance.

It was definitely you, but he wanted to drag out the charade a bit longer. Akiteru was right behind him, and he also stopped to stare at you. It was like witnessing a deer in headlights.

"I-Is that (Name)?" The older asked, pointing a trembling finger at you.

"No." Kei shook his head. "It's just a ghost." Your jaw dropped as were shocked in place by the cold welcome. "Ah, okay." The older regained his composure.

The two brothers walked away and you quickly ran after them. "But it's really me!" You shouted.

The both of them continued to ignore you. Even though you knew it was a prank, it was still pretty harsh. You thought long and hard about what would get Kei to look your way and settled on last thing you saw him bothered by.

"I guess I'll just go accept Suga-senpai's proposal." You muttered, turning around and walking away.

Truthfully, you were really upset that the Tsukishimas were pulling a joke on you after not seeing you for almost five years.

A hand grabbed your wrist and spun you around. The person then proceeded to envelope you into a one-arm hug.

"What's up with this half assed hug, Kei?" You asked, burying your face into his chest after wrapping your arms around his torso.

You had to admit that it has been so long since the last time you saw him. At first he stiffened up, but he gradually covered you with both arms.

"You have plans for the day?" He asked sweetly. It was odd to see Kei so tame.

"No." You smiled, enjoying the male's familiar scent.

As soon as you uttered your answer, he planted you beside him by keeping an arm around your waist.

"Then you're going with nii-chan and I." He announced, dragging you with him to keep to from running to Sugawara.

"Where are we going exactly?" You asked, following along obediently.

"To visit the Tanakas." Akiteru informed you with a wide smile. You agreed quickly after hearing the family name. There was no way you couldn't visit the Tanakas while you were in town.

As soon as Saeko laid eyes on you, she enveloped you into a suffocating-boob-hug. You just thought about how crazy familiar that near-death situation felt.

After walking in, you realized that Kiyoko was there. "Shimizu!" You approached the female as if you had never left.

"Oh my!" She was obviously surprised by your presence but welcomed you with a warm hug nonetheless.