•|Sugawara + Ending|•

After returning to Miyagi, the one place you had to go to was definitely the Tanaka residence.

"Ryu! Saeko!" You called out as you rang the doorbell.

Rather than either of them answering the door, Kiyoko held it open.

"Huh? Shimizu?" You asked to make sure that's who she really was. It took you by surprise since her hair was cropped short.

"(Name)?" She stared at you in disbelief—as if you were an apparition of some sort.

"Yeah, it's me!" You smiled widely.

The female immediately wrapped you in a warm hug. It had been forever since you last saw her.

"Ryu is at Sugawara's place." She informed you, slipping on her shoes. "I was actually headed there myself."

"Eh? Then you're here alone?" You asked, while she stepped out and locked the door behind her.

Kiyoko chuckled. "I forgot that it's been awhile, but Ryu and I are married now."

You took hold of her slender left-hand and admired the diamond on her ring finger.

"I missed so much~!" You whined as she pulled you along.

The accessory looked extremely beautiful—and expensive—which led you to wonder how Ryu came up with the funds for it.

"I saw that you've been modeling." The female stated. "And so has Sugawara."

"It's embarrassing to talk about with my friends and family." You cupped your cheeks at the thought of her mentioning it. "But yeah, I got into it somehow."

You and Kiyoko walked a little further before entering a small one-bedroom apartment.

"Kiyoko~!" Ryu immediately answered the door. He pulled his wife into an immediate hug.

The female rubbed at his back and forced her way inside. It was obvious that her husband was drunk.

"Reminds me of Saeko." You chuckled, following the two inside. They definitely had the same genes.

"(Name)?!" Sugawara rushed to the entrance at the sound of your voice.

"Hi Suga-senpai!" You bowed. "Pardon the intrusion!"

As soon as he spotted you he ran away. There was a lot of noise, and you suspected that he was tidying up.

"Well that's embarrassing." Sawamura chuckled as he watched his friend attempt to stash all his Sawako merchandise in a cardboard box.

You slipped off your shoes and made your way to the living room after Kiyoko. Immediately, you were met with the sight of your posters, photo cards, etc. neatly displayed throughout one side of the living room.

"Oh my." You covered your mouth to keep Sugawara from seeing your excited smile.

"You're eyes are still smiling." Sawamura patted the seat next to him. "Lately Suga's been obsessed with this Sawako girl, you know her?"

His joke made you giggle a bit.

"D-Daichi, stop it!" The gray haired male gave up putting the things away and came to sit next to you.

"I'm taking Ryu home!" Kiyoko announced. You quickly got up to leave, but Sugawara grabbed your wrist to keep you there.

"You can stay here a bit longer if you like, (Name)." The male insisted.

At his words, you returned to your sitting position, figuring you would give the couple some alone time.

"Well, I'm not going to third wheel." Sawamura stood up and headed for the door. "I'll see you guys tomorrow."