•|Dream + Camp|•

The match between Karasuno and Dateko ended with the crows' victory. It was an extremely close game between the Flightless Crows and the Iron Wall, but Karasuno managed to persevere.

This match was filled with a lot of emotions and you could tell from Azumane's loud yell when his spike finally broke through the wall. You were cheering for them the whole time and felt so proud that their hard work was paying off. You watched as the team lined up under the banner and looked up at you proudly.

"Good job!" You yelled loudly, just as you did when cheering for them.

It was pathetic, but for now the cheer-squad was a one-man team.

"Thank you very much!" They bowed gratefully.

~*~*~

That night you had a dream.

It wasn't one of your prophetic ones, but it was still a dream nonetheless.

Or was it a memory?

There was a boy.

He was standing at a playground hitting a volleyball with the wall. His dark olive hair draped over his matching-colored eyes.

"Can I play with you?" You asked cutely but the boy was not paying any attention to you. "Hello~?" Still, there was no response from the boy. There was only one way to get his attention.

You had to stop the ball.

Determined to get him to respond to you, you stood parallel to the wall and caught the ball when it had come within arm's reach.

"Hey!" The boy yelled, angrily approaching you. His features darkened over.

"I want to play volleyball with you." You stated. "Let me play."

He looked surprised. "No. I don't want to teach you." He turned his head away. Out of anger, you threw the ball at the boy. "What was that-?!"

"I didn't say I wanted you to teach me. I want to play." You were unapologetic.

"If you knew who my dad was, you would be sorry for that." The boy rapidly picked up the volleyball and held it in between his left arm and hip.

"If you knew who my brother was you'd be amazed." You snickered thinking about your older brother.

To your surprise, the boy tossed the ball to you. After you bumped it to him and he set you up for a spike, you naturally slammed down with your left hand.

Although you expected for him to receive the ball easily, he instead stared at you in awe. "You were supposed to receive it and we were supposed to keep going." You stated, running to fetch the ball.

"You're left-handed?" The boy ran behind you excitedly.

"Yeah." You bashfully scratched the back of your head.

"I am too!" He was trying to hold in his excitement but it shone through his bright eyes.

"I know." You admitted with a wide smile. "I wanted to play with you because I saw you hitting the ball with your left hand."

"My name is..." The boy trailed off.

That's where it ended.

When you woke up you slapped your cheeks.

"No more k-dramas for awhile."

~*~*~

It was the third day of Inter-high Prelims, and Karasuno was stuck at school. Unlike the first day, the second day didn't proceed as planned. You remembered how your eyes watered as you watched the team drop to the floor in defeat.