•|Three + Managers|•

"It's too bad they had to be left behind." You stated, exiting the bus.

"You can't fix stupidity." Tsukishima explained, as he secured his bag around his shoulders. The italicized term was said in English.

"Kei, stop being petty." You sighed, walking a little ahead of the group. "Not everyone is as smart as you."

When you turned around to face the group, you were met with amazed stares.

"Your English is so good, (Name)!" Ennoshita complimented you.

"Thank you!" You felt embarrassed under the gaze of the upperclassmen. "I lived in America for while."

"Oh!" Tanaka and Nishinoya's gazes were fixed on a red and white tower in the distance, disrupting the interest that was associated with your statement. "Is that the skytree? Tokyo Tower?!

"No, that's just a normal transmission tower." Kai's voice could be heard informing the two.

An unfamiliar cackling was heard close by. The person was obviously amused by the two's mistake. 'Hm? I've never heard that laugh before, but it sounds like-'

You turned around to face the spiky-haired male who was laughing so hard he had to clutch at his abdomen, and your face contorted as soon as you spotted the familiar figure.

'Kuroo laughs like that?' Your mind went blank. Your "totally-cool" image of him was disappearing, but it's not like you appreciated the male any less.

"Th-Th-There are three managers now?!" Nekoma's Yamamoto dropped to the floor in despair.

Tanaka swiftly moved to stand in front of you before you could greet the other male. "This is what Karasuno's true ability looks like!" He was backed by the radiating light which suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Yachi, Shimizu, and yourself decided to ignore him and continue on.

"I wonder if the other schools have managers." You perked up.

The thought of being around other girls like yourself made you excited.

"I want to get tips on manager-things." Yachi was determined to fulfill her duties effectively.

"You two are doing great already." Shimizu warmly smiled at the both of you. Her expression filled you with emotion, but you were feeling the sudden urge to potty.

It was reasonable, considering you had been sitting on a bus since early morning.

"I gotta go to the bathroom, I'll find my way to the gym later." You waved to them before walking off.

The two other managers watched you turn the corner before leaving to the gym.

In all honesty, you didn't know where the bathroom was. This led to you aimlessly walking through the halls.

"I'm lost." You muttered, figuring it was best to ask one of the volleyball boys to come get you.

But which one?

While you glanced down at your phone for a brief moment, you collided with someone else.

"Ah!" You yelped, falling backwards. Evidently, the collision made you lose your footing and your mobile device—it went flying upwards.

"Woah there." The male wrapped an arm around your torso as he steadied you. The other hand caught your phone for you. "Sorry. Are you alright?"

Your eyes landed on the boy.

His expressionless face was extremely intriguing. Even though the two of you had just bumped into one another, he wasn't showing that it affected him at all.

His messy black hair and half-lidded eyes were sucking you in until...

"You're totally my type." You blurted unconsciously.

Stoic.

That was what you were most attracted to.

Witty.

This was partially why you hung around Kuroo.

Bold.

You had yet to meet anyone that fit this standard of yours. But this was your list of traits that you looked for in a man.

His eyes widened slightly and you were able to see that his eye color was definitely a deep shade of blue.

"What?"

Clearly, he didn't get the message.

"Could you please show me to where the bathrooms are?" You changed the subject but your eyes lit up at the opportunity to speak to the attractive male.

He didn't know you yet, but soon he would.

"You're standing right in front of it." He pointed to the Restroom sign overhead. It was then that he realized you were probably a manager for one of the other schools. "And if you're looking for the gym afterwards, it's down this hall and to the right."

"Thank you!" You bowed, taking your phone from his hands and running into the bathroom.

The male continued to walk away in deep thought. "I'm her type, huh?"

"Akaashi!" Another person yelled from the end of the hall, gaining the boy's attention. "You take forever, man."

~*~*~

When you returned to the court, Karasuno was facing off against some unknown team in light blue jerseys.

"Did I miss anything?" You quickly made your way to sit next to the other managers.

Yachi turned to face you and began explaining that the loser's punishment was doing diving drills around the court.

Your face scrunched up at the thought and you mumbled, "that's rough."

"We're playing against Fukurodani Academy right now and it doesn't look too good." The blonde placed her hands on her cheeks. Obvious worry was plastered over her features.

Your eyes darted to the score keepers and you frowned. It was currently Karasuno-16 and Fukurodani-24.

"They're going to have to do diving drills."

Just as you said that, the whistle blew and Karasuno lost their first set.

You glanced over at the opposing team and your eyes immediately grew wide. The boy who you—accidentally—confessed to was staring at you from the opposite side of the court.

"What's wrong Akaashi?" His teammate walked over to him and placed an arm around his shoulder.

"Nothing, Bokuto-san." The dark-haired male replied, turning away.

The other boy's grey hair was streaked with white at the tips, and the part that surprised you the most was that his locks were straight up in opposite directions. It kind of reminded you of an...owl.

He followed Akaashi's previous gaze and his eyes landed on you. Bokuto gave you a small, knowing smile and then averted his gaze.

You blushed. 'He wouldn't have told his friends already, right?' In fact, you didn't know if he even heard you.

You slapped your cheeks hard, now was not the time to be looking for love. Especially after you said you were going to help Karasuno reach the top. That's what you should be focusing on.

Yachi and Shimizu looked at you curiously. They began wondering what you were thinking.

"Udai, could I get some more water?" Sawamura gained your attention from the court.

"Ah, yes!" You called out, picking up his water bottle from the sidelines. "Anyone else?"

~~~~~

The others have been a little long, so I'll cut this one a little short!

But, wow! New love interest, Akaashi!😳