•|New + Year's + Greetings|•

The Spring Tournament had arrived and you were, once again, packing your travel bag.

"Maaaaaaan." You whined.

If you had stayed in Miyagi Prefecture for 5 more days, it would have counted as a whole month home.

As you were double-checking to see if you had everything for the trip, you heard the door bell ring.

"That's weird." You thought. "No one ever visits me."

You carefully made your way downstairs and looked through the peephole to see Akiteru.

Slowly opening the door, you realized that the Tsukishima brothers had come to visit you together.

After inviting them in, they stood in the corridor. "Oh? Where were you hiding Kei? I only saw Aki."

The taller male sighed. "Nii-san wanted to-"

Akiteru chimed in. "Kei wanted to-"

"Come see you." They stated simultaneously.

You had a smug expression on your face as you nudged the Tsukishimas. "Which is it?"

"Mom told us to come see you for New Years but we ended up being busy." Akiteru informed you. "So here we are making a home visit!"

Kei's face scrunched up. "Happy New Year."

You chuckled at his expression.

"Hey! Say it nicely Kei!" The older Tsukishima scolded, placing a hand on his brother's shoulder in order to bring him down into a proper bow.

"Happy New Year." Kei repeated to the floorboards.

The older was the exact opposite of the younger. "Happy New Year!" Akiteru told you, enveloping you into a hug.

"Happy New Year!" You replied excitedly, hugging the older male back.

You then turned to Kei and gave him a stiff bow as you said, "Happy New Year."

The blonde was unsatisfied with your greeting, but you were giving him a taste of his own medicine.

~*~*~

Later that day, the Tanakas had also stopped by.

"Come dring sum booze wif me!" A drunk Saeko paraded around your apartment.

"Nee-chan! She's still underage!" The younger protested, blocking you from her vision.

"If she's a real 'oman then she'll take it for me!" Saeko insisted. "You're a real woman ain't cha?"

You chuckled at the display she was giving.

"Saeko-nee, you're so much fun!" You stated, clapping your hands.

In order to distract her from forcing alcohol into your body, you played some drumming music.

You knew she was part of a drumming team and that she would be compelled to react to it.

The hypothesis was deemed true.

Saeko placed the liquor bottle and shot glass down, and then proceeded to dance to the beat as if she was drumming herself.

"Ryu!" You warranted his attention with a gasp. "Saeko-nee stopped drinking!"

The shaved-headed boy took notes.

"So that's how Nee-san works."

He would have to try it next time.

After a few moments, Saeko fell asleep out of pure exhaustion.