•|Eyes + Loss|•

"I gotta go take a dump." Haiba informed you.

You laughed. It's wasn't like Hinata's usual nervous 'I need to use the bathroom', but it made you think of Karasuno and how they were doing.

"Do what you gotta do." You told him. "We'll still be here when you get back, but try not to take too long."

"You don't want to watch the girl's match?" You asked Kuroo.

At the moment, the girls were having a go. You were kind of itching to watch.

The male chuckled at your restlessness. "If you wanna go, I'll send someone to go with you."

You frowned. "If all of us aren't going, then I don't to."

Kozume stared at you silently. "I'll go with you."

Your eyes lit up at his words. "Really, Kozume?!"

"No, he just wants to get out of my sight to play games." Kuroo's expression turned dark. "Kenma's staying right here." You pouted at this.

Walking over to the window, you stared at the flags outside. Kozume followed you and did the same, placing his hands on the window like a lost child.

There were four flags up. Itachiyama, Nekoma, Fukurodani, and Nohebi. Between these four teams, three were advancing to the tournament.

With the announcement of the girl's volleyball game being almost done, Kuroo pulled you and Kozume away from the window.

Nekoma gathered around in a circle.

"The semi-finals." Nekoma's captain had his hands on his waist.

It was the Superman pose—you read up on it. It's purpose was to build confidence. It was said that if a person does this for several minutes before a big speech or event, they're able to deliver better. Although, that probably wasn't the reason Kuroo was in that position.

"Let's just do what we usually do." The male was trying to encourage his teammates.

"You mean a high level of defense and teamwork?" Someone interrupted the pep-talk.

Yamamoto approached the male and began growling.

"Don't stoop to the enemy's level, Yamamoto." Kuroo pulled his teammate back.

You, and several of the other members watched the scene heat up as this new male changed his target and decided to offend Kuroo's instead.

The usually composed captain was also growling now.

You chuckled at the scene and approached the three of them.

"How are you holding up~?" Kuroo spoke in his usual taunting voice. "I heard that Mika-chan broke up with you."

The team looked on curiously and you chuckled as you saw Haiba approach from behind the Nohebi male.

You clapped your hands excitedly. "Now that Lev is back, let's go warm up!"

Once you heard who the opponent was, you sighed.

"Seriously? Fukurodani?"

Nekoma entered the court, and you walked alongside Coach Nekomata and Coach Naoi.

You glanced at the stands and realized that the little girl with low-pigtails and curly hair was giving you a dirty look. You had to avert your gaze in order to try and mitigate her presence.

"Oya! Looks like Yamamoto's sister doesn't like you that much, huh?" Kuroo walked over to you and waved into the stands.

"My sister's there too!" Haiba announced excitedly. "Do you see her? Do you?" You nodded.