•|Girl + Talk|•

"(Name), wake up~" Yachi gently shook your body with a yawn.

"Hitoka, that's my boob." You teased.

The other girl immediately removed herself from you and apologized. If she wasn't awake before, she was definitely awake now.

"Good morning Hitoka." You called out while sitting up. "Good morning Shimizu."

The black-haired female chuckled are your disheveled state. "Good morning (Name)."

Throughout this past week, the three of you had gotten closer than ever before.

"You have to fold up your futon nicely today!" Yachi nudged you.

"It's the last day." Shimizu informed you, adding onto Yachi's seemingly random sentence.

You sat right up.

"That's right. Today's the final day of the training camp." You sighed as you neatly folded up your makeshift bed.

"Let's go have breakfast, shall we?" Shimizu suggested as you stuffed everything into the closet.

"Yeah!" You and Yachi were excited. "Breakfast!"

As the three of you made your way downstairs, you were met with the Karasuno members.

"Oh! Suga-senpai! Good morning!" You happily waved to the third year.

"Good morning (Name)!" Sugawara smiled blissfully. Hearing you greet him every morning was something special.

"She says good morning to you at school during morning practices too." Azumane butted in as though he read his friend's mind.

"But it's different Asahi!" Sugawara shook his head.

"Different? How?" Sawamura furrowed his brows.

"Good morning Captain!" You greeted the male with a bright smile. His eyes widened and then closed once more. A happy-go-lucky expression fell over his features.

"Never mind. It's different." Karasuno's captain quickly changed his mind. "Good morning (Name)."

"What!?" Azumane was taken aback by their sudden change in behavior.

"Good morning (Name), how did you sleep?" Tsukishima walked up to you and asked.

You stared at him with a confused expression. "Good morning Kei, I slept fine. You?"

The blonde glanced at his upperclassmen with a smug expression. "I slept fine as well."

"You're weird, Kei. Stop talking in English." You chuckled and playfully punched his arm.

"Oho! Lil' manager, your english skills are fire!" Bokuto walked over and rested an arm on your shoulder. "Our Akaashi is good at English too! Try practicing with him sometime."

Your eyes widened. That honestly sounded like fun.

"No, I'm not. Stop lying Bokuto-san." Akaashi had peeled the owl's arms off of you and walked away with him. "We need to make sure we eat."

You watched the raven-haired male leave. You decided to wait for the day that you could have a full conversation with him—in English or Japanese.

~*~*~

You sat through most of Karasuno's matches while they were playing, but the one right before lunch was impossible to watch. You were so upset since it was the last one too.

"I'll be going." You waved bye to the team. "Tell me all about the match later, okay?"

"Yeah!" Hinata reassured that you wouldn't feel left out.