•|Coach + Number|•

"I'm pretty sure that I told you already. I'm older than you." They olive-haired boy sighed. "So you should be listening to what I have to say."

"Eh?" You pouted with a sour face and went to pick up the volleyball since he asked you to do so earlier. "I thought we were the same age."

"We already went through this." The boy scratched the back of his head. "I'm two years older than you."

"Two?!" Your younger-self was definitely shocked by this. "That's a lot!"

"Just hurry up and give me the ball." The boy was growing impatient.

You bit your lower lip and tossed the ball in the air before "serving" it to him. He bumped it to you and you were forced to set him up.

As he spiked down with his left hand, you admired how he hit the ball to the floor with power—well, in your eyes it was extremely powerful. After that spike, it simply rolled away.

"You're always so cool!" You ran to fetch the ball once more. "Let's do it again!"

"Okay." The boy nodded. "One more time."

You quickly sat up in bed and stared at the wall. 'Another memory of the little boy?' You sure hoped that he wasn't a ghost or something popping up in your dreams.

So far you had three clues:

-Olive hair

-Left-handed

-Two years older than you

But that was it.

"Maaaaan~" You flopped down and squirmed around. "I just wanna know what his name was. Why can't I remember?"

~*~*~

Later that day, you woke up with a headache. You had been dreaming about the same boy—and the same scene—over and over.

"You look like crap." Tsukishima smirked as the team gathered outside the Sendai city gym. "Having boy issues or something?"

"Yeah, I am!" You yelled angrily at his unnecessary comment.

His eyes widened. Now he was curious. "Who is it? Akaashi?" Tsukishima was pretending to tease you but was actually trying to extract information from you.

"No." You shook your head. "I've been having dreams about this boy lately but I don't remember his name."

Hinata froze in place. "A ghost?"

You immediately faced him and vigorously shook his shoulders. A terrified look befell your features. "Ahhh! Don't say that Hinata!"

"So she's just dreaming of a ghost." Sugawara and Tsukishima simultaneously replied with a sigh.

"If it's a ghost, will I have to get exorcised or something?" You were muttering. "Is there a temple nearby? Will I have to call my brother? What should I do-?"

"Calm down, (Name)." Shimizu placed a hand on your shoulder. "If you need someone I have the contact of-"

"Let's go everyone!" Sawamura shouted, gathering his team.

"Good luck everyone!" You yelled with a small wave.

"Cheer us on like last time!" Hinata was jumping up and down. It looked like his nerves calmed a bit.

"Oh, yeah!" You faced Yachi. "You ready?"

The two of you were going to head up to the stands to cheer for the group.

"This one-manager rule is really sad." You sighed, walking alongside her after the others had left. She nodded.

As the both of you arrived to the staircase, you met a familiar old man.