•|Oya + Akaashi|•

It was the end of the second day and you noticed that Yamaguchi had this worried expression on his face as he watched Tsukishima.

You walked up behind him and whispered, "You see it too, huh?" The boy jumped and you could see that the hairs on his body were sticking straight up due to your surprise. You smiled at his innocent response. "Kei's more unmotivated than usual."

"Yeah." Yamaguchi nodded sadly.

"I already spoke to him but he just got mad at me." You sighed. "I knew about his brother and everything so I was being cautious but at the last moment I just snapped."

"Yeah." Was all Yamaguchi said. You had to wonder if he was even listening.

"Give it a try. Maybe the words he needs to hear are from you and not me." You nudged him forward toward the direction Tsukishima had left. "Let me know how it goes."

"Yeah!" The male began sprinting off toward his blonde friend. He wanted to at least try.

"Good luck!" You yelled after him, standing in place.

The whole Karasuno team was doing their best to become better and you didn't want Tsukishima to be left behind. He was a precious childhood friend and that was how you honestly felt. Deciding to leave the ordeal to Yamaguchi, you walked over to the gym that Bokuto, Akaashi, and Kuroo were practicing in. They asked you to throw some balls for them.

"I'm so cool!" Bokuto yelled ecstatically with his hands placed on his hip.

You laughed at this. He definitely was the right person for Tsukishima to get a bit of passion from.

"Toss it a little higher." Akaashi suggested, drawing your attention to him and his blank face.

"Y-Yes!" You obliged, tossing the volleyball to his liking.

"Thanks." Akaashi nodded before setting the ball to Bokuto.

Fukurodani's ace jumped for the ball and Kuroo did the same to block him on the other side of the net.

As you saw the ball ricochet off of Kuroo's palms and onto your side of the court, you unconsciously moved to save it.

Your body briefly met with the hardwood floors, but you got right back up.

Luckily for you, the ball had gone over Akaashi's head once more and he was able to set Bokuto up.

Kuroo was shocked in place. This had delayed his jumping time which meant that Bokuto was able to successfully score.

"Nice save, little manager!" Bokuto walked over to you with his hands extended. You smiled and gave him the high-five he was waiting for.

"That was pretty sweet." Kuroo complimented you with a large grin. "I might have to ask you to step in on our practice matches."

You smiled widely. "Maybe~!"

"Have you considered playing volleyball for the women's team?" Akaashi asked as he bore his deep blue eyes into your soul. Your eyes lit up at this.

Akaashi was asking you a question?

"I've played all the way up until high school." You told him confidently. "But I've decided not to continue."

"Why? That's such a waste." Bokuto whined as if he was your best friend trying to convince you to do something more with your talent.

At his words you shot him a determined look. "Because I want to help Karasuno reach the top."

The three of them stared at you with admiration.

It was the truth.

"Maaan." Kuroo was the first to break the silence. "I wish we had a manager like you."