•|Accidental + Kisses|•

"I'm back!" You announced, taking in the scenery of the familiar Karasuno gym.

"Oh! (Name)'s back!" Sugawara's head perked up. The grey-haired male made his way over to you swiftly. "Welcome back."

"Oi! Suga!" Sawamura was yelling at him, but for some reason the male kept speaking to you.

Before you could blink, a ball had hit the back of Sugawara's head and you flinched, turning your head to the side. He was caught off-balance and his face was quickly inching closer to yours until his lips mashed into your cheek.

The both of you flew down the steps and fell onto the ground outside.

"M-My bad!" You heard the captain apologetically yell.

It seems he was the one who threw the ball.

As you lay on the ground beneath Sugawara, the male was mumbling something to himself by your ear.

"Suga-senpai, are you okay?" You asked, tapping his shoulder to see if he would get off of you anytime soon.

Kuroo had landed many kisses on your face before so you didn't pay much attention when the boy on top of you accidentally did the same.

You witnessed as Tsukishima walked over and peeled the panicking third year off of you.

"You okay, shorty?" He asked, helping you sit up.

The blonde was the first to take notice of your bleeding elbow.

"Yeah." You laughed it off. "I'm fine, Kei."

Sugawara mumbled a few apologies before helping you stand. The male wiped at your cheek with his thumb.

"Tch." Tsukishima stated before picking you up bridal style. "We're going to the club room for a bit. There's a first-aid kit there, right?"

"Uh, y-yeah." Takeda-sensei nodded. Watching the three of you made him think that he was witnessing a love-triangle.

The tall blonde carried you until he entered the club room, just as he said he would. "You even carried me up the stairs." You chuckled, pinching his cheek. "How sweet of you, Kei."

"Be quiet." Tsukishima furrowed his brows. "I'm not going to be nice forever, you know."

"Yeah, yeah." You nodded dismissively. This was probably just another smart-ass retort of his. "If you get me the first-aid kit, I can patch it up myself."

The tall male simply stared at you. It was void of emotion. "You're gonna patch up your elbow by yourself? With one hand?"

"Yeah!" You nodded. To be honest, you hadn't planned out how you were going to wrap a bandage with only one hand.

"Just shut up and let me do it." Tsukishima sighed, opening the white box.

"Then I'm gonna watch your every move." You stated, holding your arm across your chest so that your elbow was easily visible.

"Suit yourself."

Tsukishima carefully worked at your elbow. He cleaned it effectively, disinfected it, placed ointment on it, and gently bandaged it up.

When he looked up at you after he finished, you began to realize how close his face was to your own.

An odd expression came over the blonde, as if he was pouting. You witnessed his cheeks turn a light pink hue before he placed his lips on your bandaged elbow.

It was obvious that he was frustrated about not being able to get as close to you as he wanted. You had changed a lot since you were kids, and he was interested in this new you.