•|Game + Day|•

When you and Hinata met up with the rest of the group, you noticed a familiar Tokyo team chatting with them.

"Our manager~!" Yamamoto was shedding tears as soon as he laid eyes on you.

"Hey, (Name)! You have to see my overhand serve! I can aim now!" Haiba snatched your attention away from his upperclassman.

"Really?" You smirked. "But how are your receives though?"

"Gah!" The taller male gulped nervously. He was twirling his thumbs. "Y-Yaku-san said they're good-"

"I did not!" The libero protested. "Lev, you still suck!" He definitely lived up to the nickname 'demon-senpai'.

"You said they were getting better!" Haiba whined.

"But they're still pretty bad." Yaku laughed at the other's despair.

When you asked Yaku about his ankle, he expressed that it was better than new. You were glad he healed perfectly fine.

"Let's Meat up again soon so we can Ketchup." You heard Fukunaga mumble and bursted out laughing.

"That one was actually pretty clever." You gave him a high five.

"Nice to see you again." Kai, Teshiro, and Shibayama all greeted you at once.

Your eyes lit up.

"I missed my polite squad." You were squealing on the inside. The three of them always knew how to make you feel respected. They were definitely great.

"She doesn't act that way with us." Hinata's jaw dropped.

"Maybe it's because we're rude." Tsukishima suggested, crossing his arms.

"No, I'm pretty sure you're the only rude one." Nishinoya proudly pointed out with a smile.

"Hi Kozume!" You approached the male.

"Nice to see you're doing fine." He gave you a quick nod.

You felt an arm wrap around your waist, interrupting your conversation with Kozume.

"I missed you too, Baby Girl!" Kuroo spun you around so that you were facing him. The male rested both of his hands on your hips.

You turned a crimson color. This proximity was definitely not good for your heart.

"Let go of me Kuroo." You struggled against his strong grip.

"Didn't you miss me?" Kuroo tilted his head cutely.

You heard Tsukishima and Sawamura gag at the small movement.

"Yes, I missed you!" You replied, finally breaking free of him. "But you basically text me everyday."

Sugawara and Tsukishima's ears twitched as they listened in.

Kuroo texted you every day?!

"I gotta step up my game." Sugawara muttered as Azumane stared at him with a confused expression. "I'm being left behind."

"Tch." Tsukishima sounded disgusted in order to make the black-haired male sound bad. "That's my childhood friend right there Kuroo-san, and I don't even text her everyday."

Kuroo smirked, accepting the challenge. "Well she never gets bored of me so we have things to talk about all the time."

You witnessed Tsukishima falter back at the verbal attack.

"Can I have everyone's attention?" You heard from the overhead speakers. "We are going to begin with the opening ceremonies for the Spring Tournament..." The person continued to speak as everyone filed out of the hall.