•|Barbecue + Tsukishima|•

It was finally time for the barbecue.

After Coach Nekomata gave a quick speech, the other managers elected for you to announce the rules of eating. It was decided through a match of rock-paper-scissors and you lost to all the managers.

"Everyone, eat up!" You shouted. "Cook your own meat and veggies. If you need help, just ask one of the managers. Eat as much as you can! That's all!"

"Good work (Name)!" Yachi came over and took the stack of plates from your hands. "Leave this to me!"

Shimizu stared at your face for a minute before speaking. "Were you crying?"

"N-No! I was cutting onions!" Your eyes were welling up at the thought of them.

"Stop crying (Name)." Suzumeda chuckled and dabbed at your eyes once more.

"Hey baby girl!" A familiar voice called out. "Wanna help cook my meat~?"

You stared at Kuroo and grimaced at his perverted expression. "Do it yourself Tetsu-senpai."

"Wow, so cold." He smiled as he flipped the meat on the grill. "I like it."

As your eyes scanned around, you spotted Kageyama choking on his food. You quickly filled a cup with water and rushed over to him. "Kageya-!"

Before you could reach him, Akaashi handed the younger his own cup.

"Akaashi's so cool~!" You called out. The male looked at you with wide eyes and you couldn't help but laugh at his dumbfounded expression. "Since Kageyama has your water, take this one instead." You handed it to him and walked off.

You unconsciously made your way over to Kai and Kuroo, who were standing at the grill.

"What's with that face?" Kuroo pinched your cheek. "Are you smiling 'cause you're with me?"

Were you smiling? Maybe it was an unconscious thing.

"Ow!" You grabbed Kuroo's hand and pulled away. "That hurts Kuroo."

"Call me Tetsu-senpai like you did earlier." The male whispered.

You ignored him. "Have some more meat, Kai-san!"

As you reached down for the meat on the grill, someone came from behind you and skillfully snatched all of it.

"Oh! Bokuto you bastard!" Kuroo reached past you and grabbed the male's collar. "Don't steal my meat!"

"Sorry Kai-san." You apologized to the male. There was no meat for you to offer him.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for." Kai smiled at you. He was as kind as a monk.

"I'll be right back with more!" You yelled while walking away.

"Tsukishima, you need to eat more."

You tilted your head and witnessed Captain Sawamura holding out a plate of food to his underclassman.

Kuroo walked over and offered veggies, the only thing left after Bokuto stole all his beef from the grill.

Right when you were about to look away, Bokuto walked over to them and offered some meat. You had to wonder where he was getting it from.

"They're acting like some pushy uncles." You heard Sugawara say and bursted out laughing.

"Suga-senpai, that's so accurate." You told him as you brought some more meat over to Kai.

The male stared at you expectantly while you laid the tender slices of beef on the grill. "Let's eat this together, Kai-san!" You whispered by holding a hand around your mouth. "It's a secret."