•|Looks + Texts|•

"We can only have one manager on the court." Takeda-sensei regretfully informed Shimizu and yourself.

You bit your lip knowing fully well who it was going to be. "I read about that. I think that Shimizu-san should be on the court."

Her eyes lit up but her overall expression stayed the same. "Really?"

"Isn't that a given?" You patted her shoulder. "If you're out there then the upperclassmen will definitely be motivated. Plus, I'll be up here cheering. There's really no difference."

You were lying. She knew that. There was a difference between being on the court and cheering from the stands, but she was definitely grateful that you were thinking of her. This was her last year and she wanted to experience everything alongside Karasuno's volleyball team.

"Thanks." She gave you a stern nod before walking to the court.

"Cheer loudly." Takeda-sensei laughed amiably before leaving to the main floor.

"Of course!" You clenched your fist. That was a given. No matter where you were, you were going to cheer them on.

After some time had passed, you decided to explore the building a bit.

As you walked alone in the hall, you heard a bunch of girls screaming.

"What's over there?" You observed from a distance and immediately recognized the white jackets.

Aoba Johsai had arrived.

Wanting to avoid them, you quickly turned the corner, but someone excitedly called out to you.

"Medic-chan?" You decided to not look back and began walking up the stairs instead. When you didn't respond, the male frowned. "Maybe I'm wrong?"

"Yahaba." Iwaizumi caught the light-haired boy's attention. "We're not playing yet, so let's go observe."

~*~*~

Once you sat down in the spectator-designated area, you tied up your hair into a messy bun in hopes of no one recognizing you.

"Huh? Who's that?" Hinata was warming up and stared at your figure from a distance.

"Like I would know." Kageyama was practicing his sets. The raven-haired boy obviously didn't spare you a glance, but you didn't know this.

You were ecstatic. "If Kageyama didn't recognize me, then-!"

"Medic-chan~!" Yahaba spotted you from afar. "I knew I saw you earlier."

"What?" You were shocked. How was it that he recognized you so easily?

"Your hair is cute today." The boy seductively made his way over to you—however that would look.

"Oh! It's turnip head!" Hinata called out to the Aoba Johsai player.

"You recognize Kindaichi but not me?" You uttered in disbelief.

"Stop that." A familiar brunette grabbed Yahaba by the collar, peeling him off of you.

"Oh!" Your eyes lit up at your savior. "Iwaizumi-san!"

"You know each other?" Oikawa stared at you for a long minute and then spoke up. "She's not plain at all, good pick Iwa-chan!"

"Hah?!" Iwaizumi's eyebrow twitched. "She's the one I told you about, shittykawa. Udai Tenma's-"

You quickly placed a hand over Iwaizumi's mouth.

"Don't say it out loud." You hushed him. "Keep it... a secret!"