•|Win + Return|•

"Kei!" A familiar figure made their way through the infirmary doors.

The person spotted you holding Tsukishima and closed the doors right away. "Ah. Sorry."

"Aki, you can come in." You informed him with a chuckle.

You released Tsukishima and the male stood up.

"I'm ready." He declared, walking through the doors ahead of you.

The time Kei returned to the match was the exact time they needed him most.

After sending him off, you ran back to the stands to watch.

"How's Tsukishima?" Yachi asked eagerly. It seemed like it was on her mind the whole time.

"He's fine." You told her as you saw them score a point. "I taped his last two fingers to stabilize them so they should hold up pretty well."

"So..." Akiteru came and stood beside you. "What were you and Kei doing earlier?"

You blushed at the thought of Akiteru walking in on you comforting him.

"K-Kei was crying." You informed him by jabbing the side of his body.

Akiteru hummed in disbelief.

"Aki!" You whined. "Stop thinking like that."

At that moment, your eyes averted to the court.

Hinata was just hit in the face with Ushijima's spike.

"Oh man." You winced at the sound it made. "I'm really going to be busy after this."

You sighed. 'I guess it's a good think that I met with Ushijima before the match and not after.'

Shortly after this, the match ended with a successful synchronized attack.

Although he was hit hard in the face, Hinata was able to land a spike on Shiratorizawa, giving the team the two-point lead they needed to win.

"Yeah!" You shed tears of relief.

It was an extremely close game, no doubt.

A very shocked Yachi was about to faint but you and Saeko kept her standing. From what you could see, Shimizu was also crying.

"That's my brother!" Akiteru was yelling to the cheer squad. "The one with the glasses." There was no doubt that he was proud.

Team Karasuno came over and bowed to their supporters.

This was the chance to yell things.

"Good job boys!" You shouted with tears in your eyes.

After this was the award ceremony, and you and Yachi were invited back down to the stage.

You chuckled at Hinata from the back. He looked like a little kid waiting to get candy.

Yachi had fully recovered from her fainting-fit and was now crying tears of joy.

Karasuno had worked so hard to rise to the top once more.

There was no doubt that they deserved this moment.

Afterward, each one of them was forced to meet with you one-on-one in order to go over their injuries.

"We'll start with the oldest and go to the youngest." You stated. "First up, Suga-senpai!"

The two of you met privately, away from the others, and he told you about how he was feeling totally fine.

"Congratulations Suga-senpai!" You gave the male a short hug. "You've made it out alive!"