•|Ushijima + Ending|•

'I'm soooo early.' You sighed and stared at the large sign that read 'Sendai City Gym'. "I wonder when it opens."

As you were aimlessly walked around the building to kill time, someone suddenly called out to you.

"Sawako-chan?" A foreign looking male had excitedly stuck his head out of a side door. "I was right!" He smiled, waving you over.

"H-hello!" You bowed, he seemed oddly familiar.

"My name is Nicholas." He stated in English. "I am a big fan, and so is my son!"

Your eyes lit up at the amiable male. "Thank you for supporting my work!" At that moment, you realized who he was. "You're Nicholas Romero from the Schweiden Adlers, right?"

Last night you had done some research on the teams that were playing and you knew this man seemed familiar.

"Are you here to watch the game?" He asked with wide eyes. You gave a small nod. "Come meet the team!" He insisted, holding the door open for you.

"Thank you so much for the VIP treatment!" You smiled brightly, gladly following along.

He simply waved it off and said if you wanted to thank him, you should sign his T-shirt later.

"Captain!" Nicholas said, bursting through the locker room door. "I found Sawako-chan outside!"

"Sawako-chan?" Kageyama asked curiously. "Who's that?"

You stepped through the door and felt the urge to cover your flushed face. There were so many built men in one room.

"U-Udai?!" The setter narrowed his eyes at the sight of you.

"Hi Kageyama!" You waved from your spot at the door, still too shy to walk in.

"Excuse me." Someone appeared from behind you. You turned to face the person and realized who it was.

"(Name)?" Ushijima's eyes grew wide.

"I found Sawako-chan!" Nicholas repeated once more. He was sure proud of this fact.

The olive haired male grabbed your wrist and pulled you down the hall. He brought you around the corner and began interrogating you.

"When did you get back? Why didn't you notify me? How long have you been back? What have you been doing?"

"Pfft, I missed you too Toshi!" You chuckled, wrapping your arms around his torso.

After quickly releasing him, his stoic expression remained constant, but his eyes were saying something else.

Answer my questions.

"You haven't heard about me modeling?" Ushijma shook his head. In all honesty, you weren't surprised that this volleyball-crazy male hadn't been paying attention to anything besides volleyball.

"Modeling?" He tilted his head slightly. The one-word question shot an arrow at your pride.

After deciding that Nicholas would definitely be more than happy to fill him in, you dragged him back to his team.

You walked up to the Brazilian male and pointed to Ushijima. "He doesn't know who Sawako-chan is!"

The older male gasped as if it were a crime.

After you obediently signed his shirt—and a piece of paper for his son—Nicholas did a google search and showed the olive haired male a bunch of your best works.

You hung out with the Schweiden Adlers for a while until the match began.

~*~*~

The next day Alisa picked you up from the hotel and brought you to your shoot.