•|Favor + Mole|•

"She's sleeping like a log."

You heard a few chuckles.

"Anyone have a marker? I'm getting the urge to draw on her face."

"You shouldn't do that to a girl."

"Guys, stop. When she wakes up, she'll be mad."

"Eeek! Udai-san..."

"It's her fault for sleeping so soundly."

At that moment you heard the sound of a marker being uncapped. In response, your eyes bursted open.

"Ahhh!" Team Karasuno yelled as they scurried off the bus. "Run away!"

"Stop it you guys!" Sawamura halted his conversation with Kuroo in order to scold them.

"Sorry, Udai-san." Yachi apologized with a deep bow. "I tried to stop them but-"

"It's fine." You dismissed her worries with a wave of your hand. "As long as they didn't draw or write on my face."

"A-actually they gave you a little dot... right there..." She nervously pointed to the spot on your cheekbone, right under your left eye.

As you were sleeping, they tested how far they could go by poking your face. It just so happened that the pen landed there.

"You match Suga-san!" Tanaka snickered and Nishinoya gave him a high five. That's when you realized the uncapped marker was in his hands.

"Ryu! You asshole!" You yelled, gathering your things and running off the bus after him.

"Oh! She swore!" Nishinoya bursted out laughing as he watched the scene unfold.

"Her temper only makes her hotter." Kuroo stated with a grin. He was unfazed by his own comment, but everyone else was definitely shocked.

Karasuno had a few questions on their minds:

Just how close did you and Kuroo Tetsuro get?! And when?!

"Hey, baby girl. Let me see your face." The raven haired male approached you after he got a grip on the situation.

Baby girl?!

Hinata's head was spinning as he thought about romantic relationships. The whole concept was too complicated for him.

'Baby girl? What's with that?' Tsukishima frowned at the nickname, he had been calling you 'shorty' since you were kids.

"B-B-B-B-Baby girl??" Sugawara was obviously taken aback by Kuroo's proximity to you. He was still stuck at first base: calling you by your first name (with a little -san added to the end of it, of course).

The only one who seemed okay with it was Shimizu. Or rather, she didn't care much about it. Tanaka and Nishinoya were fanboying about her 24/7, so she assumed it was just something like that.

'It's tough being a manager.' She thought as she saw Kuroo wipe at your cheek with his thumb. Shimizu didn't care for skinship much, so she was glad that her fanboys respected her personal space.

The marker didn't come off, but you were fine with it. As you lowered the male's hand from your face, it seemed that Hinata blew a fuse thinking about relationships.

He was beginning to tip over.

"Ah! Hinata!" You left Kuroo's side and ran over to said boy. You checked his pulse, pupils, and everything necessary before the group proceeded to the gym. "Geez! Don't think so hard about it next time and ask someone to explain it to you."