•|Kiss + Nasty|•

"Thank you for everything!"

You stood alongside the first years invited to the camp and bowed to the two coaches in charge. It was because of them that something like this was possible.

It was the last day of the training camp and the first years were reflecting on their practice match against Shiratorizawa's volleyball team.

"Here are the usual sheets." You gave each of them their respective papers and walked away to grab your things from the female dorms.

Just as you were about to leave the gym, Tsukishima stopped you in your tracks. "You wanna stop by for dinner? It's just me and nii-chan home tonight."

"Aki and Kei cooking? No waaaay~" You teased. "You're just inviting me over to cook for you guys."

The male stayed silent. The small joke you went on about was true.

"Aki lived by himself, right?" You asked. "Can't he cook?"

Tsukishima grimaced. "It's inedible."

You chuckled and waved as you left. "Well you're going to have to live with it because I have to go stop by somewhere after this."

His golden orbs widened. "Where are you going?"

"It's a secret." You excitedly turned away and began walking.

Once you were out of sight, you sighed deeply.

You were going to meet with Terushima Yuuji.

When you returned to your room, the first thing you did was check your phone.

«««««

Ushijima Wakatoshi

Where are you going?

//You chuckled at the message, assuming that he must have overheard the conversation with Tsukishima.//

Udai (Name)

I'm meeting with that guy I told you about.

The one I sent the photo to.

Ushijima Wakatoshi

Terushima Yuuji?

//Your eyes widened. 'He remembered his name?' You could have sworn you only uttered the name once.//

Udai (Name)

Yes, him.

«««««

You waited for a response, but after several minutes there was none.

Shrugging it off, you finished packing away some things and headed out shortly.

"I want to stop traveling for awhile." You thought, bracing yourself for the cold before opening the door.

You kept going back and forth between Miyagi Prefecture and Tokyo, for numerous reasons, but it would have been nice to just sleep in your bed for a month.

At least a month.

You checked your phone and headed for the bullet train.

By some odd coincidence, the place Terushima wanted to meet with you at was the exact same cafe Ushijima had taken you to.

You frowned at the thought, not wanting to write over your memories with Ushijima there.

When you arrived, the male was obviously excited to see you.