•|Enemy + Inarizaki|•😳

You clenched your fists excitedly and held them to your chest. "It's day two!"

"Are you nervous?" Shimizu asked curiously. She was having enough trouble constantly telling Yachi to breathe, and having to deal with you also would be too much for her.

"Ah, just a little." You admitted shyly. "The next round means stronger opponents."

"Oh yeah, that reminds me." The third year manager turned to face you fully. "We talked about the opposing team last night when you left."

Your eyes widened. "Ehhh?!" It seemed that you were missing out on a lot.

"Where did you go yesterday?" Sugawara asked curiously. He was not-so-secretly listening in on your conversation with Shimizu.

"It's confidential." You smiled in order to play it off.

There was no way you could tell them that your brother bailed on you after finding out that you forgot about him. There was also no way you could tell them that you ended up spending most of the night with Kuroo alone in Tokyo.

The gray haired male jutted out his lower lip. "What? That's no fun~!"

'It's for your own good.' You continued with a smile plastered on your face. 'For your own good.'

"I heard you saw Kuroo-san!" Hinata chimed in, breaking down your composure.

If Hinata was saying this, you knew how the chain went.

Kuroo >>> Kozume >>> Hinata

Sugawara and Tsukishima both glared at you with narrowed eyes.

They were demanding an explanation.

"I-I just saw him briefly while I was on my way there." You were sweating. It wasn't technically an excuse. "He was out jogging."

Sawamura frowned at the thought of you walking alone at night. "If you go somewhere next time, be sure to ask someone to go with you."

"Yes!" You nodded. 'Captain Sawamura to the rescue!'

Tsukishima's cold eyes were still pinned on you, and you knew exactly what it meant.

'Stop fraternizing with the enemy.'

It was the same thing he said to you last time.

You gulped and instead walked over to Azumane—who needed to calm his nerves.

"She escaped." Tsukishima's frown was deeper than before. "Tch."

"Does she like Kuroo-san?" Hinata asked the taller first year, earning him a glare. "She was on call with Ushiwaka Japan yesterday though."

Sugawara heard this and dramatically clenched at the fabric covering his chest with a hurt expression. "I hope it's not true." He mumbled. "I'm losing."

"Are you okay Suga-senpai?" You rushed over as soon as you saw him in pain.

He immediately recovered after you called out his name. Then he threw a smirk Tsukishima's way that said: 'At least I'm above you'

This obviously irritated the blonde to the max. He jolted his head in another direction.

"Are you okay Tsukki?" Yamaguchi couldn't help but ask, being the good friend that he was.

"Stupid smug senpai." The boy muttered.

"Eh?" Yamaguchi was confused and he stared at you for help.

You shrugged, not quite sure what his problem was.

~*~*~

The match with Inarizaki commenced with the shock of seeing two twin boys on the team.