𝟎𝟓

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓﹙ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 ﹚࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
﹙ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 ﹚
࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rory's making her first cup of coffee for the day when there's a knock at her door. Tossing the spoon she uses to mix the sugar in with her caffeine into the sink, she strides towards the entrance. To her surprise, it's Marcel Gerard standing in front of her. First and foremost, she's a little freaked out—how the hell did Marcel know where she lived? And secondly, what on earth was he doing here?

"Hi," Marcel greets. "I'm here for Sam."

"How do you know where we live?" Rory asks bluntly. Marcel simply cocks an eyebrow in response. Rory crosses her arms over her chest. "You might be Sam's Yoda or whatever, but that doesn't mean automatic trust. Also, don't bother trying to come inside—a human owns this house and he's on vervain."

"Rory!" Sam suddenly interjects. He looks flustered, his hair damp from the shower. "I, uh...I gave him our address."

"You told him where we lived?" Rory gives Sam an incredulous look.

"It's one of the criteria for my people—if you wanna work with me, I gotta know everything; including your place of residence," Marcel shrugs. "Don't take it the wrong way, I know where everybody stays. It's a nice place. Cute."

"Nice," Rory says dryly. "So, basically everyone working with you doesn't have a semblance of privacy whatsoever?"

"That's about right, doll,"

"It's Rory,"

"Of course, doll,"

"Jesus—"

"Okay," Sam quickly intervenes, noticing how quickly Rory was starting to get riled up. He places a hand on her shoulder, giving her a meaningful look. Marcel looks entertained more than anything. "Rory, why don't you go ahead and make your morning coffee, hm? I'm going to leave with Marcel."

"To do what?" Rory frowns.

"Training," Marcel states.

Rory raises an eyebrow. "Training for what exactly? Sam's a seasoned vampire. He knows how to control himself around blood. He used to be a hunter. He knows how to fight,"

"Not for him. I know all about Sam and Dean Wesson, trust me—it's for another new recruit. Gia. I figured that she's a little intimidated training with someone like Elijah, so I'm getting Sam to step in. Maybe she'll do better with a newbie," Marcel explains.

"You got a newly turned vampire training with Elijah Mikaelson?" Rory inquires. "Well, no wonder she's intimidated. That man has the same amount of tact as a grumpy kindergartener."

Marcel smiles good-naturedly. "I'm inclined to agree,"

"Fine," Rory sighs, stepping away from the door and extended an arm for Sam. "If you need anything, just let me know."