𝟎𝟔

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓﹙ 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙 ﹚࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
﹙ 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙 ﹚
࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's a funny thing, love. Falling in love could simultaneously be one of the worst and best things to ever happen in life. One moment, you could be completely and utterly consumed by it—you can't imagine your life without the person you're in love with; you want to be with them forever. You want to make them happy. But then there's another side of love; a fine line that's drawn between love and another emotion on the opposite spectrum.

Resentment. Hate. There are plenty of people in the world that can no longer differentiate between the two emotions. Those are usually the types that have long crossed the line and aren't aware of it.

Aurora de Martel thinks that she's in love with Klaus Mikaelson, and she thinks that Klaus Mikaelson loves her back. What she doesn't know is that she doesn't love him; it's quite the opposite. Because when you love someone, you'd do whatever it takes to ensure their happiness, even at the cost of your own. Aurora wants Klaus to suffer the way she did by his hands, and though it's realistically deserved, Rory Gilbert is just another pawn in the game of ex-lovers.

Truthfully, procuring Rory Gilbert wasn't supposed to be as easy as it was. Some would say she was one of the most heavily guarded vampires in the world. With an entire family of Originals under her thumb, a Strix membership and a jumpy Heretic that would wring the neck of anyone that dared harm a hair on the doppelganger's head, Rory could be considered untouchable.

But there's always a loophole to everything. When it comes to Rory, it's her nicotine addiction.

With Klaus and Hayley's split custody, Hope was passed unto the hybrid to spend a day at the compound. Rory, not wanting to pollute Hope's tiny lungs with second-hand smoke, took a step out of the Abattoir late at night to light a cigarette. She deserves it, she thinks; she's had a rough few days and she needed to clear her mind.

A syringe of potent vervain to the neck is all it took for the vampire to collapse in Aurora's arms. And so, she discards Rory's unconscious body into the back of her car, wrapped a vervain-soaked gag around her mouth and slammed the trunk shut.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned indeed.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

Rory awakens to the feeling of razorblades travelling up her nostrils. She peels her eyes open only to see that she's enveloped by darkness. I'm in hell, is the first thought that registers in her mind. I died and I went to hell.

Her thought is only proven when the trunk of the car opens, and Aurora de Martel's smiling face is revealed to her. Every movement that Rory makes is followed by a burning under her skin. Blisters form around her mouth and bound wrists. Every time she swallows, she tastes poison.