𝟎𝟓

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓﹙ 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 ﹚࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
﹙ 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 ﹚
࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rory's glad that she didn't let Damon kill Kai. Because if she did, she thinks that she'd be alone right now, suffering by herself. But instead, she's enclosed in the flashing lights of a frat party, surrounded by humans baring their necks for food. To make a good thing even better—it was a Halloween party. Rory and Kai didn't even need to hide their monstrous actions; they could wear the blood on their clothes like it was simply another costume.

"How's your night so far?" Rory inquires as she joins Kai on the couch, an unlit blunt held in her hand. The two of them retreated from the dancefloor a few moments earlier, having gotten tired of dancing.

"Pretty fun. Exactly how I pictured frat parties to be like—sweaty, disgusting and smelly," Kai responds as Rory places the blunt between her lips, lighting the end with the lighter she had in her pocket. "You and Kennedy have a good talk?"

"His name is Klaus. And, I don't know—did it look like it?" Rory exhales, letting out a puff of smoke as she leans against the cushions. She rests her head against her arm, turning to face Kai.

"Not really. He seemed pretty upset. Which is insane, because he was the one hiding such a huge secret from you," Kai murmurs as he throws one of his legs over the other.

"Is it wrong for me to doubt our relationship right now?" Rory squints at Kai, taking another hit of the blunt in her hand. "Like, he's done some pretty awful things. But I don't think he's ever cheated."

"Didn't he sleep with someone else?"

"It was after we broke up,"

"That's sad," Kai comments as he takes the blunt from Rory's hand. He looks at it experimentally, before placing it between his lips. He takes a sharp inhale and immediately coughs the smoke out, hacking uncontrollably. "Ew. Ew!"

"What do you mean ew?" Rory laughs as she pats Kai's back. "It's just weed. And you smoked it wrong."

"It's my first time; it's not like there's handbooks on how to smoke marijuana," Kai scowls at her, cheeks flushed with slight embarrassment.

"I'm honestly sure there are if you look for it online," Rory raises an eyebrow as she takes back the blunt, holding it between her fingers. "What's sad, by the way?"

"The fact that you know he slept with someone else right after you broke up and you're just okay with it," Kai wipes the edge of his nose, leaning his back against the couch. "And coincidentally, he also got the girl pregnant, and guess what? You had to play god mommy while she was off running in the woods as a bear."

"Wolf, Kai. Hayley's a werewolf. And I wasn't okay with it. I don't know why people think I was. I really wasn't, but it's not like there's a time machine that allows me to go back in time and undo it. Being angry and vengeful all the time is tiring. An unhealthy. And I'm already tired and unhealthy on my own, so,"