𝟏𝟎

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓﹙ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏 ﹚࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
﹙ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏 ﹚
࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

   Rory doesn't even realise what's happening until Sam practically tosses her across the room. Her back slams against the wall, her fangs still bared. Blood—Dean's blood—drips past her lips, and she pants as she takes in stuttering breaths. She doesn't even know who is in control of her body at this point, because she's fairly certain it isn't her. It can't be her, because she wouldn't hurt Dean, but the only thing she can smell is the blood leaking from the wound on his throat.

   Rory lunges for Dean once more, but Sam rushes towards her, slamming her against the door. She growls at him, grappling at his arms. "Rory!" Sam yells at her, using his own vampire strength to keep her pinned. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

   "Let go of me," Rory's eyes are no longer vampire red, instead blackened completely. She looks out of it—almost animalistic. She grips Sam's wrist in her hand, crushing his bone in her grip. Sam lets out a startled sound of pain, his grip loosening around her shoulder.

   She rushes past Sam, her eyes dead set on Dean's body on the ground. He's still alive, a shaking hand pressed against the wound on his neck. "Rory, no," Dean manages to muster out through a mouthful of blood. He's losing consciousness, fast, and he presses his back against the opposite end of the room. "Please, whatever's going on with you, you need to fight it."

   "Nothing's wrong with me, Dean," Rory says. "I'm just hungry."

   She steps forward, only for a startling pain to start in her stomach. She looks down to see a wooden stake speared through her abdomen, just centimetres away from her heart. She turns around to face Sam, who looks both apologetic yet determined to put a stop to her antics.

   "Don't make me do this, Rory," Sam warns.

   Rory reaches for the stake in her stomach, slowly pulling it out. It's uncomfortable, and horribly painful, but there's something in the back of her mind that tells her to kill, kill, kill. She spins the pointed end towards Sam, aiming directly at his chest. She pulls her arm back, intending to spear it through Sam's heart, but a wooden bullet is shot between her eyes.

   The vampire drops the stake, falling to the ground, unconscious. Dean, whose free hand is curled around a gun from his bedside table, exhales in relief.

   "I think we need to take her back to Klaus," Sam says after a moment of silence.

   "Yep," Dean grunts out, attempting to sit up. "But before that, could you maybe heal me? Because I'm starting to see three of you."

⋆。˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

   When Rory wakes up again, she feels slightly sluggish, but doesn't feel as disconnected as she did when she was awake a few hours ago. She blinks in a slightly confused manner, her eyes flickering around when she realised that she wasn't in the comfort of her home, but she was back at the Mikaelson compound. She licks her chapped lips, but when she tries to stand up, she realises that she can't. She looks down at her wrists, realising that she's strapped down to a chair, a similar position she found herself in earlier that day.