𝟏𝟏

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓﹙ 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏﹚࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
﹙ 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏﹚
࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cami has pretty much fallen off the face of the earth. There's a good side and a bad side to the newly turned vampire being the one that has the white oak: one, she's pretty soft on the Mikaelsons. Rory knows that she has feelings for Klaus (though respectfully, has not made a move on him and Rory appreciates that) therefore she most probably wouldn't run off and do something stupid with it like use it. And two, at least they know who it is that has the weapon.

"You're hovering," Kai barely spares Klaus a glance as the Original paces back and forth irritably. The heretic has a map and a few ingredients for a locator spell, as well a sweater that Cami left behind whilst she was residing in the guestroom. Klaus glances over Kai's shoulder once more, making the younger male let out an irritated sigh. "Rory, tell stupid Kenneth to stop hovering."

"Nik, stop hovering," Rory doesn't bother to look up from the book she has in her right hand, a cup of coffee in her left.

"Perhaps I will stop hovering when Kai actually manages to find Camille. You know, the one that has the one weapon that could put an end to me and my family's lives? Permanently?" Klaus retorts, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Welcome to our world, where not all vampires can be virtually indestructible and half werewolf," Kai mutters under his breath.

"You are half witch, yet I do not see any witchy enchantments or anything that's worked—"

"—Has anybody ever told you how irritating you are?" Kai slams his palms against the table, eyes burning with anger as he stares Klaus in the face. "Like, actually. You're really getting on my nerves and if you think that by acting like a baby is going to make this any easier—"

"—Boys," Rory speaks up. She snaps her book shut, eyeing them with a sigh. It's been a tense few days in the compound; Klaus not knowing where the one weapon that could be used against him is located, and Kai, being one of the most powerful witches at their beck and call. "Why don't we just take a break."

"Great idea," Kai brushes the herbs off his hands.

"Camille is still out there—"

"I said let's take a break," Rory interjects as Kai leaves the room without a second glance back. Klaus clenches his jaw, leaning against the desk that sits in the middle of the room. Rory sighs, standing up to close the doors. "You need to lay off Kai."

"He's supposed to be helping us,"

"He's not supposed to do anything. He's not part of your family. He's doing this just as a favour. You looking over his shoulder every five minutes isn't going to make this process any easier," Rory crosses her arms over her chest, cocking an eyebrow.