𝟏𝟗

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓﹙ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ﹚࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
﹙ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ﹚
࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rory's glad that she has the ability to compel herself out of speeding tickets, because as soon as she explained what Rebekah and Elijah had to do, she hightailed out of Louisiana. In a way, she's glad that Kai called her earlier on—at least she had a warning. In some fucked up, Kai Parker world, this was probably his way of being a "friend"; to warn her before he ends up killing her twin sister and her best friend.

The first place she goes to is the Salvatore boarding house. She doesn't know where else to go, where else Elena and Bonnie could be. She's halfway to a panic attack, but she doesn't care. She needs to find her sister, she needs to find Bonnie.

"Elena?!" Rory shouts. "Bonnie!"

No response.

Where the hell could they possibly be?

Rory's trembling hands fall to the phone in her pocket. Her screen is shattered from when she threw it on the ground earlier, but it works enough for her to see the contact names that she's scrolling through. Damon Salvatore. She dials his number, holding the phone up to her ear. As soon as the line picks up, she doesn't let him say hello.

"Where are Bonnie and Elena?" Rory asks.

"Uh, Rory?" Damon's tone is confused for some reason. "Why the hell do you sound like that?"

"God, shut up, Damon! Where are Bonnie and Elena?!"

"Elena's with me—we're at Alaric's wedding,"

"Bonnie. Where's Bonnie?"

"I don't know, I'm not her keeper. I guess she's running late,"

"Fuck," Rory breathes as she leaves the house. "Damon, tell me where you are."

"Why? I thought you didn't even like Ric. Also, no offense, but I don't think you got an invite,"

"This isn't the time for your stupid games, Damon! Kai is coming!"

Silence immediately falls over the line.

"Why would he be coming?"

"Because you idiots left him in 1903," Rory hisses as she starts her car, climbing into the front seat. "He called me to let me know exactly what he's planning. He's coming after Bonnie, and he's coming after Elena. I'll ask again: where are you?"

"The wedding chapel just outside of town. Rory—" Damon doesn't get to finish his sentence. A loud ringing sounds from the other line, followed by glass shattering. The phone on Damon's end suddenly goes dead.