HEAVEN

The gates of heaven have been opened ,the gongs of war sounded. Michael and his army are at the gate, the seraphimes surround the throne of the most high and spread their wings to  form the evalasting armour of God .
Well at least all of them,  Miccus, Aphacus and Mythicus were busy tending to the founders soles (the soles of Adam and Eve) in the relm of the living  dead .
Lucifer and his angels enter the vicinity.

Aphacus  pov

Mythicus had always been a coward infact on his last appointment as a guardian angel  his person became posessed by 58 demons and thats why Raphael (Arc angel incharge of guardian angels) pleaded he be changed to a seraphime.
While Miccus was more of a prayer answer angel, it's  just that since he was created he never really answered any prayer thus he is now a seraphim as for me ...
Im not quite sure what i am exactly.
I was told that in my making 18 million years ago( when lucifer was still the arch angel of worship) The evalasting flame had turned blue as i was pulled out of the heart of God and so my body gained a gender .
I was not alone though i was told we were two , one male one female , but i have never seen my male version but he is said to have died by Michaels hand during the bannishment of Lucifer .
Miccus sent for a war angel to protect the founders soles while old mythicus did his famous disappearing act to who know where.
So i guess its up to me now, so i stand my ground and wait.
I spread my blue emerald wings over the gate of the living dead.

.................................................................................................................

I know this first part is short but its the beginig...
I do not like average story...
See how this plays out.

Thank you soo much for reading soo far though..