old friends

I cant belive its summer again. Im supper excited and the best thing of all is the fact that im done with school...for the third time.
Do i want to go back to highschool?
No... i think i have had enough teen drama to last me eternity

We maintain the little group we have..ofcourse only because Olive is dating Reece..who is Nicks best friend apparently..i didnt know demons have friends..human friends that is.

Today Olive calls me to meet her up at CHEEZE AN GRILL..so i head over wearing grey sweats and a white shirt ...with black vans.
Ear phones on.
When i arrive i cannt see her but i see Nick over at the table so i head over their..
"Hy."

"Hi", i  say as  sit down.

"Soo wheres Olive.?"

"Wheres reece i ask back.?"

"Don know."

"Same," i sigh
.
"Lets just wait ."

"Yeah "

A moment of akward silence before.. I look up...the guy seems tensed ..probably still scared of me..dont do it Aphacus he does not deserve it.. i mean after a whole term the guy is still afraid of you.
"Im sorry about the  day  in the ally....im just protective of Olive..shes my best friend."

You just had to appoligise...

A small smile creeps up his lips..."what type of guardian angle are you ?...why are apoligising? ..Im a demon im your sworn enemy."

"One ,im not a guardian angel...two, I dont have enemies just friends who dont like me ."i say grinning.

"War angel? "

"No.".i say looking out the window, "lets just say im on a very long detension."

"Wait soo your a banished angel.".he says smilling widely..

"Why dont we just make this an official game..21 questions.." i say rolling my eyes.

"Ok "he says...his mood has changed his quite happy...weirdo

"Ok ,me first..are you really a demon or a fallen angel.."

"Neither i am lucifers son.."..he winks..."how long have you been bannished?" He asks

"About 1oo years now" i say.

"Whats your favorite colour ..?" Well thats a stupid question my mind taunts me.

"Red .."

"What happened to your wings?" he asks

I wince at the memmory..

"You dont have to answer if your not comfortable he says.".noticing my sudden sadness.

"No its ok..your daddy cut them off ..during a raid in heaven.."
I answer.

"Really" he says...eying me up and down.".you dont look like her...."

"Who...?? What ever...What are you doing in New york" i ask to change the subject.

"I rule over the vices..an organisation for all the spirits that influence the humans..Hate,Depression, lust, violences and the rest."

"What is your real name he asks.?"

"Aphacus," i state
.
My answer makes him freeze before a warm smile plasters itself across his face..

"What? "I ask felling as blush creep up my face from the way he is looking at me."ok whats your real name ?"i ask him.

"Ni.."

"GUYSSSSS!! HY."...i hear olives voice pierce through the crowd.
We stop talking and face her and Reece.

We spend time together eat some sandwiches and cake before we leave. We go to an amusement park and just have a blast.
That was one of the best days i have ever had..i fell like i trust Nick more ..and i feel like he is no longer afraid of me ..
So he behaves more like himself which is just amazing and funny and cute...
At about ten oclock at night i head home..i take a shower and jump into my pjs..i sit on my couch with a tub of ice cream and chocolate syrup..
I eat away as i watch the dark knigh.
Half way through the movie i start to drift off into slumber when i am a woken by a knock on my balcony window..I walk over while stretching..boy am tired.....i open the door and find my balcony has scorch marks..it been burnt, no its writing..
It reads..

I AM NICCUS...REMEMBER ME.

That name is familia..then it all come flooding back..tears weld up im my eyes. Niccus...
The moment i remember him the scorch marks disappear.
I sit at the edge of the balcony as i recall all the memories we shared with him..
A cool wind blows ..it becomes stronger and stronger before i look up ..sh$t.

Its...RAPHAEL... what the? ..i roll up the sleeves to my fuzzy pajamas..
I have been waiting for this day for a long time..pay back time ..the nerve of this guy..how did he even find me.
Maybe if i play dumb he wont recognise me..calm down dont bash him in ..yet.
I act scared...

"Cut the b.s". Aphacus he says chuckling.

I look up from by bowing pose and shoot him a glare..

"Leave"..now i shout.

"I knew i would find you.." he says warmly smilling.

"What do you want..?you ruin my relationship with Michael, get me kicked out of heaven and  then you come hear smilling are you deranged.?"

"I took over Michaels post on earth...besides its more resonable to send guardian angels to earth..soo im not here for you princess
Im here on official dutty. Your little protection act on Olive drew the attention to the girl..she has never experienced any vice not even sadness since she was twelve..not that it is bad but the description of the protector is what has spread through out heaven...girl angel..blue eyes lightning speed and strength no wings..does it ring a bell.?I just came to confirm it was you.
We thought you had joined Lucifer by now.
Soo i have a message..you will be marked with chains when you
Save a life or defeat a vice one will dissapear when they all vanish you will be granted your wings..this is your reward for your loyalty to God...by the way princess . I might have been dissapointed that you chose Michael over me ..but i wassnt the one who told on you.".he said the last part coldly and cruelly.

I could tell he was not lying..who could it be.

As Raphael left..i went to bed and just laid there thinking about my life. When  morning came i got into the shower to bathe..

What the HELLL!!!!!!!!!!  I scream.