The meeting..

Michaels p.o.v
Aphacus are you ok ...

Diricus comes in fast..

What now

Blows his horn " the eternal  one seaks the presence of all arch angels, that mean you Michael " he says smilling broadly...
Diricus is as smug as an angel can get..
A know it all in short.
I have always ha...disliked the little 'troll'..

Why that.. calm down

"Have you called the others ?"i say clenching my teeth and forcing a smile.

"Yes . "

I fly away looking back to aphacus. Her glow is fadding ,she should be drawn back to God aura  at worst i shrugg.

We enter the throne  room , it is lined with numerous pillars ,a fire rests on the top of each pillar . The floor is made of gold bricks and lined with diamond studs . The four winged creatures are placed in front of the throne and below the throne is a clear see through floor and under it is the council of the saints ,prophet and all men and women who have served God . When each take a seat on the six smaller thrones set before God.

Diricus :My lord they arrive

Raphael: tell us your will Lord. 

God: wheres Lucifer

Michael : escaped .

God : why did the demonia flee

Raphael : ( flexing his muscles)  clearlly my warriors are too great ,they only engaged in the war for a few seconds and they had the demonia fleeing ..

"Who Mythicus." Jeremiel quips as he smirks.

Every one busts out in laughter.

"Enough !!! "God commands, the room is in silence." I want the seraphim who produced the light."

"But lord only you can produce such light", Gabriell stummers".surely it was you "

Aphacus...  its aphacus.. but she was wounded.

"Really Michael , and where is she? " ,  jeremiel whispers into my ear.

I hate it when he reads my mind

"Her wings were cut i thought she would be drawn back to your aura Lord ,like all the others who were harmed ."

Up to now you think she average.. he snears

"Where is she?", diricus questions..,

obviously the rat is eves dropping

Michael:Out side the gate of the living dead.

Jeremiel : You fool she must have lost a lot of gold by now. Lets go reattach her wings.

Michael :I do not think they can be reattached.

Gabriel : Why not?

Michael : Lucifer used his sword on her..

God : Bring her to me ..

Aphacus pov
I received word i was being called .. to the councel of God ..
I know in my state i should be sad and all but..this is a big upgrade from the seraphim court its mostly like a sunday school there .. this is the real deal here.
So i walk in .
I see  the Arch angels all seated on mini thrones and God on his
Mountain like throne..
I kneel.
God opens his mouth and I await nervous jitters making me shake . "Arise Aphacus , I have come to the conclusion that  i will heal your back but i will not restore your wings till the time is right.."

Wait what ???  Ooh come on ....the hell.....!!!.. .(Aphacus ever one can read you mind shut up...)

"I mean as you wish Lord".
I pull my reallest fake smile..

Dont cry , dont cry , dont cry..

" from now on you shall work under Jeremiel.. he needs a secretaty .."

"Lord!!!" , shouts the arch angels.

" You may all leave.. , the Lord is bussy" squrms Diricuss.

.................................................................................................................