Michael

4th May.
Firstly happy birthday to my brother paul and my classmate
Sandra...Banda.♡♥
Ok lets dive into this...
Also vote and comment. :)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••◇•••••••••••••••••••••

Michael pov

Flash back

I have spent every day since her banishment regreting  not being the one who sacrificed. How i missed her  blue eyes..her melodious sweet voice..and her cute laughter that left me eating off the palm of  her hand..i would do anything to make her happy. And the feeling was mutual. That's why she sacrificed..and jumped infront of me.. i remember the pain in her eyes when she was struck and  she fell through the cracks of the floor right infront of me. She gave me a comforting, its gonna be ok, smile before disappearing from my sight as the ground beneath me sealed up.

I served my ten years of punishment guarding the gate of the underworld. My skin chaffing from the intense heat from below.
The screems from Mortal sinners making my ears bleed, but i am still willing to go through that for her.

When my punishment was over . Raphael had taken over two posts, mine as arch angel of war/God's army and his as arch angel of Guardian angels.

It took me 60 yrs before i earned God's favour again and by then ,he had changed his mind about Aphacus because she had choosen to stay loyal to God and had protected a certain family from evil for years on end. So i was given my post back and told to find Aphacus and bring her back home.

We had finished searching Africa...and belive me nothing close to what you see in  Black panther exists there...Afica has a population of 2 billion plus people..2 billion of which if i may add with just a bit of annoyance are not Aphacus....I say with annoyance because along the way all my men could find was a weired african dance style that they picked up from Kenya called Odi..it made them look like they were suffering a seazure when they danced it ..it flippin annoyed me.

After years of search..(we had covered Europe,Africa, Australia and south America)...we finnaly got a lead on the search..The young girl..whom Aphacus was protecting was called olive Taylor her last known where abouts was Newyork.
My men and i flew over to Newyork where we were met with Raphael who has been a great help in the search. Something about him felt odd..but i wouldnt judge my brother..he loves Aphacus like a sister..he probably wants her back in heaven as much as i do. He said he had also received the news and had spent the last two months searching to no avail. He said he fears she had left after the death of Olive ...he promised to keep me updated and left us to search the rest of America.

Present time......

I was searching in the upper former Mongolian reagion of china when i felt a wave of fear sweep over the human race. A large number of deaths had taken place at once in the french capital.
I flew over and interogated my guards in the french capital. They said seven unknown dark entities had landed in paris within a few hours of the attack.

I am and will never be in the mood for this , well not until i find her..to make my days worse  i just found out that Raphael was a trator..that two faced son of a gun.

A few days ago a man hunt  was called for Raphael. Apparently he had got envoled with Lucifers league and had use one of their contracts to end a girl's life. Olive taylors life..right now he is my main suspect.

If he killed this girl it must mean he knows where Aphacus is.
Soo..my guess she is in Newyork.

This is:' Comming to America  two...'