The last chain

I come out of the bath tub. The steaming hot water felt great on my skin  after such a long day of work at the inn. The lunch rush today was on a whole new level.
I barely got through the first half of today ..and to top it all off ,we had little chikas baby shower. Little chika is Riccos unborn daughter. The party was held at the inn . It was quite fun but..in the end im tired out. I walk over to the full body mirror at the end of the surprisingly large bathroom. I trace my fingers over my skin to where my chains use to be.

I remember all to vividly where they all use to be . "Sadness ,jelousy, infidelity, hypocracy, lies, revenge, lust, greed, idolatry",
I state as i place my finger where each chain was.

I take a deep breath and place my fingers at the center of my chest. "Hate" .i state looking at the last chain on my body. The only chain i cant get rid of ..the only emotion i have held for way too long. Hate. I follow it as it runs up my chest over my left shoulder towards the encrypted lock tattoe on my back ,before running through my right hip back up to my chest where i started.

Its the only thing standing between me and my wings but it just will not go away.  I even started loving Bitsy that wretched goat thats eaten its way through any article of clothing i left outside for way to long.

But it dosent go away. I forgave a f*ing goat for crying out loud.

I take my towel and wrap it around my small body figure and morph back to Jessica. The nerdy 22 yr old lady ,i live as.

One day ill go back to being me. Just as soon as i loose this chain.
Hopefully by then ill have my wings back, ill travel the world by air, ship, motocycle. And when im bored ill try making friends again. Maybe..... Ill do all and any hobby, pass time and fun activity this world has to offer. Eternity is a long time. Im guessing thats how long i have till the world ends. A couple million years more.

I step out of the bathroom after draining the bath water and head for my room down the hall. I step into the room i have called home for the past few months..or has it already been a year..dont know ,time flys fast when your pretending to be  a nerdy woman in a foreign spanish country living with a 75 year old woman whose ideal pet is a irritating got with a trash insinirator for a stomach.

I think thats how the saying goes. ;)

I put on my pajamas , a black vest with large fluffy black trousers and black bunny slippers to match. I pick up my specks and place them on the bridge of my nose, grab the interesting novel i bought at the store ...'Blood ,sweat and tears' ..by natasha w.and start reading through the touching 1000 page story.

"Hessica..come down stairs !!" (She dosent know how to say jessica)

"What now mama?"..i yellecd back feeling a little annoyed since i hate being interupted when im reading..plus im also flipping tired.

"Just come down stairs .. its not work i know your tired." she yelled back almost sounding scared.

"Bleeehhhh  ", Bitsy called after.

One day ill roast and eat you ,you annoying goat

I climed out of the comfortable silk beddings of my bed placed my book on the bed side table and headed down stairs to Hanna.

"What is it mama ? "I asked as i climed down the last steps.

"Mama ..! Mama. ! "I screamt looking at her motion less body on the floor. Bitsy was beside her unconcious as well.I knelt down and shook her . "Still alive.." i exhaled the breath i had held in from the moment i came down stairs.

"Narticomine..a mild sedative that puts people to sleep .. deep sleep". A voice called from behind.

I turned around and came face to face with Ty. Who was kneeling down next to me and looking straight at me.

I moved away quickly ..yelling help  in spanish.

Internally my mind is like. :Wtf. How did he find me. Really . Cant he just belive im a scared mexican lady and just leave.
Should i yell louder. Definately. What if the neighbours come and Ty . Dusts them all and they faint ,then the police come and think im the one who did this because they cant see Ty , or can they? then im sent to jail. So keep quite you bone head. I yell

"Why do you always forget i can  read your mind." he says bending over backwards laughing.

I frown and morph back to my normal state. I pull my legs close to my chest and burry my head in them. "How did you find me?" i sigh.

"It wasnt easy if your asking he states.but as usual im smarter than the rest. It took me two months or three. I wasnt keeping trac. I remembered you saying goodluck finding me in mexico. That time we were playing hide and seek in the caribbean .after the attack thing in paris. So I told myself where would I hide if i was Aph. I started in Mexico then spain, basically every country out there that speaks spanish. This was the last country on my list. Before i give up and headed back to Newhell, aka Newyork".

"Ok. Fine ....but that was the stupidest lead detective story i have ever heard btw.but why are you looking for me. And why did you call Newyork newhell. "

"Aph. We need your help." He said before taking a pause to take in a breath. This is when i started to notice way too many things in the way Ty looked. He wasnt wearing his signature style that comprised of jeans and a large sweater. You know anime style.
Instead he wore baggy trousers that had clearly seen better days. A torn shirt and a large black drench coat. His cheeks had healing scars and his finger tips were partially brused.

"What happened?" i state tilting my head slightly to see the large scar forming along his neck just below his blue hair.

"The moment you   left Newyork ,Michael left for heaven empty handed..(without you)  Uriel , the Arch angel of death proclaimed war on Newyorks vices accusing us of  having hurt you. We tried to explain to the arch angels you left. But they wont listen . Why would they listen to us fallen angels? The wars been going on for soo long ..a year to be exact. They took Mia from me. "He says his voice breaking at the end. "Brians hurt. Niccus was captured yesterday and will be executed tommorow. Because his heart bears your light. You know, from when he sucked your goodness out of you. He stored it in his heart because he wanted to give it back to you. He believed you belonged in heaven not in hell. Now his act of love for you will seal his death ,unless you come with me and prove to Uriel your alive."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••◇•••••••••••••••••••••••

How that ...hope it was good. Plz comment . Vote ect.

Love . auriestarbucks.

4 chapters left. :)...